napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT for women

lomorst

Hi Dylan.

Im a 38 year old woman, I’ve done two cycles of anavar but I really don’t know if I should run a PCT. I’ve watched your videos but mostly, they are directed to men, so I’m kinda lost. I got some decent results from anavar and i was wondering if I can use Winstrol without irreversible side effects (I dont want to look or sound like a man), and if so, what would be a good PCT. Or do you recommend something else other than winstrol?

Thanks a lot!

i really dont like women using winstrol, i would stick with anavar and possibly add sarms with it... now as far as pct... we often say women dont need any pct, which is true to some extent however one thing i have encountered more over the years are women that have ran several cycles having symptoms of low testosterone... women do need testosterone just like men need estrogen, just to a much lower extent... you dont need any sort of pct like a man but a test booster 4-6 weeks would be very wise for any woman to do when using steroids... beyond that, you should not need anything else...

here is a link to dga post ct which you should go with 4-6 weeks...

https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

Anavar , Sarms, HGH is pretty much everything you need to build a great physique and avoid virilization

Hi Dylan.

Im a 38 year old woman, I’ve done two cycles of anavar but I really don’t know if I should run a PCT. I’ve watched your videos but mostly, they are directed to men, so I’m kinda lost. I got some decent results from anavar and i was wondering if I can use Winstrol without irreversible side effects (I dont want to look or sound like a man), and if so, what would be a good PCT. Or do you recommend something else other than winstrol?

Thanks a lot!

I wouldnt recommend winstrol. It can impact your estrogen,Mohicans is not good at all in females. Stick with Anavar or better yet....sarms

You won't need a pct as a female, but some post ct isn't a bad idea either, Just make sure if you run orals you protect your liver and other organs and run organ st for cycle support

my mom was looking at trying some anavar months ago and even sarms. from the research ive done winny is a no go for woman. Good chance of virilaztion. Var is pushing it in my opinion, keep it at no more than 10mg. Var + Sarms stack is more than enough.

Running the test booster Dylan recommended is what I would recommend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my mom was looking at trying some anavar months ago and even sarms. from the research ive done winny is a no go for woman. Good chance of virilaztion. Var is pushing it in my opinion, keep it at no more than 10mg. Var + Sarms stack is more than enough.
i agree, anavar and sarms is more than enough...

i really dont like women using winstrol, i would stick with anavar and possibly add sarms with it... now as far as pct... we often say women dont need any pct, which is true to some extent however one thing i have encountered more over the years are women that have ran several cycles having symptoms of low testosterone... women do need testosterone just like men need estrogen, just to a much lower extent... you dont need any sort of pct like a man but a test booster 4-6 weeks would be very wise for any woman to do when using steroids... beyond that, you should not need anything else...

here is a link to dga post ct which you should go with 4-6 weeks...

https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

Treamndous post.

Top Bottom