napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT while on TRT??

ncer900

Hey Dylan,

Just want to say love your videos and your channel on YouTube. It has helped me a lot, and I was very disappointed when I found out it got shut down. Anyways I had a few questions for you. I have recently been started on TRT by my doctor. 60mg of test cyp per week with arimidex and 500units of HCG. All my levels seem to be in the optimal range after 8 weeks bloodwork. I have been working out for just under 10 years naturally. Needless to say I feel better being on TRT. Now.. If I decided to bump my test to 150mg per week with 50mg of proviron everyday. After my cycle I will just cut back to the regular TRT dose of 60mg per week. Now because I will still be using testosterone and essentially never coming off. My question for you is. Do I still need to do a pct?? I have tried to find information for months on the internet, and all that seems to come up is I would not need to do standard pct because I am on TRT? Hope this question makes sense. And thank you so much for your time!!

First of all no offense to anyone but how can someone not know there's no PCT when you're on TRT? That REALLY WORRIES me...

Yeah no offense taken, and thats the conclusion I was coming to time and time again. Just wanted some confirmation from some people that have more experience. Just started researching all this stuff recently since going on TRT. And there is also mixed opinions on the internet which ended up confusing me at times.

TRT is for life and you'll just have to incorporate it into your lifestyle. I've been on TRT for nearly 5 years now and I couldn't be any happier.

Yeah no offense taken, and thats the conclusion I was coming to time and time again. Just wanted some confirmation from some people that have more experience. Just started researching all this stuff recently since going on TRT. And there is also mixed opinions on the internet which ended up confusing me at times.
the issue you are running into is coming across people who have no business even discussing steroids etc... thats not your fault and it happens way too often... stick around here so you dont get misinformed etc...

exactly, it seems shocking to hear these types of questions sometimes, but I guess after being on the forum everyday for 2 years, a lot of info becomes understandable. I think people get so excited that they jump in often without enough research..like you say Dylan, its a marathon

exactly, it seems shocking to hear these types of questions sometimes, but I guess after being on the forum everyday for 2 years, a lot of info becomes understandable. I think people get so excited that they jump in often without enough research..like you say Dylan, its a marathon
absolutely right and far too often people try to turn that marathon into a sprint

Yes, TRT is intended to fix a deficiency in test production, so by nature it is for life. Not to mention, you most likely cannot recover after long term test replacement

Top Bottom