napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT on TRT or No?

jflor100

Do I need to do PCT if Im on TRT or no? Ive been on over a year and want to run my first cycle of 500-600 a week of Test only for 12 weeks then back to just my TRT level of 200 a week that Im at now. I want to be sure that I don t need to do a PCT. Thanks everyone

Also would it be ok to add in a small 10-20 of anavar per day with this being my first cycle or should I wait till my second?

Thanks everyone

Why would you PCT if you're on TRT?

PCT is to bring your natural Test back to normal. I'm sure you're on TRT because you had low Test right? Why are you on TRT?

Are you under the care of a doctor or self prescribing?

Why 200mg?

Are you taking using an AI?

Please post your stats full stats and goals so we can better assist you.

Hi thanks, my Test before TRT was 150. I worked my way up to 200 per week to get me in the upper range of "normal" and Im now at about 800. I work with DEFY Medical in Tampa under the care of a Doctor. I have anastrozole on hand but I haven't needed it yet. I want to gain lean muscle

you dont run pct on trt man..

I was under the impression that you were supposed to always cycle off.

The Dr who prescribed me TRT 200/wk Test E wanted me at 10 week cycle, then a PCT then repeat.

Everyone I know who's on TRT has always said they come off for a PCT.

Did you make a video on this? If so maybe I missed it - either way I'm all ears as to why not to run a PCT even if on TRT

The Dr who prescribed me TRT 200/wk Test E wanted me at 10 week cycle, then a PCT then repeat.

Did you make a video on this? If so maybe I missed it - either way I'm all ears as to why not to run a PCT even if on TRT
bro trt is for life.. .you dont CYCLE trt.. i have no clue what you guys are saying here but thats not trt.. trt is NOT a cycle... its lifetime therapy...

I think you're extremely confused. TRT is Testosterone replacement therapy for someone who has low Testosterone. You stay on indefinitely you don't cycle on and off.

I think you're extremely confused. TRT is Testosterone replacement therapy for someone who has low Testosterone. You stay on indefinitely you don't cycle on and off.

The thing about it is that a lot of clinics in the USA will put someone on Test with a script and call it "TRT" even if they are in the 4-500 test range. I know this b/c I fell into this category.

The thing about it is that a lot of clinics in the USA will put someone on Test with a script and call it "TRT" even if they are in the 4-500 test range. I know this b/c I fell into this category.
well thats not trt and if you are put on that for only 10 weeks and they dont advise you a pct then thats pretty fucked up... thats NOT trt...

well thats not trt and if you are put on that for only 10 weeks and they dont advise you a pct then thats pretty fucked up... thats NOT trt...

They did tell me to take PCT, but still referred to the protocol as TRT.

I think that's the terminology being used is what confused me.

TRT is meant for those that can't sustain normal test levels, which means you would never come off or you would go back to extremely low levels, pct or not. There's also not a doctor in their right mind that would put anyone on test that maintains levels around 500. That's normal. If you can sustain normal levels you should never be on TRT in the first place. There's no point

They did tell me to take PCT, but still referred to the protocol as TRT.

I think that's the terminology being used is what confused me.
yes, then its all terminology but i really dont know what they are thinking having you do anything at a 500 level... that doesnt make any sense whatsoever

yes, then its all terminology but i really dont know what they are thinking having you do anything at a 500 level... that doesnt make any sense whatsoever

Well my total T was 550 or so and my Free test was 8 back in April 2016. I was 39, losing weight, and low energy and had been decreasing strength for the past 3 years.

It was not a traditional practice but an online HRT lab based out of Miami that I ordered from when my local internist kept wanting more bloodwork and mentioned that he might put me on 100mg/wk of Test.

The lab required blood work for the first prescription. They were expensive as hell and that's when I came here and found the source section.

Top Bottom