domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PCT on TRT or No?

PCT on TRT or No?

Do I need to do PCT if Im on TRT or no? Ive been on over a year and want to run my first cycle of 500-600 a week of Test only for 12 weeks then back to just my TRT level of 200 a week that Im at now. I want to be sure that I don t need to do a PCT. Thanks everyone

Also would it be ok to add in a small 10-20 of anavar per day with this being my first cycle or should I wait till my second?

Thanks everyone

Why would you PCT if you're on TRT?

PCT is to bring your natural Test back to normal. I'm sure you're on TRT because you had low Test right? Why are you on TRT?

Are you under the care of a doctor or self prescribing?

Why 200mg?

Are you taking using an AI?

Please post your stats full stats and goals so we can better assist you.

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Hi thanks, my Test before TRT was 150. I worked my way up to 200 per week to get me in the upper range of "normal" and Im now at about 800. I work with DEFY Medical in Tampa under the care of a Doctor. I have anastrozole on hand but I haven't needed it yet. I want to gain lean muscle

you dont run pct on trt man..

Please provide your full stats.

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

age/height/weight/body fat

Im 42, 5'11 200 and 12-15% BF I believe

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    you dont run pct on trt man..
    I was under the impression that you were supposed to always cycle off.

The Dr who prescribed me TRT 200/wk Test E wanted me at 10 week cycle, then a PCT then repeat.

Everyone I know who's on TRT has always said they come off for a PCT.

Did you make a video on this? If so maybe I missed it - either way I'm all ears as to why not to run a PCT even if on TRT

Quote Originally Posted by DT97 View Post
    I was under the impression that you were supposed to always cycle off.

The Dr who prescribed me TRT 200/wk Test E wanted me at 10 week cycle, then a PCT then repeat.

Everyone I know who's on TRT has always said they come off for a PCT.

Did you make a video on this? If so maybe I missed it - either way I'm all ears as to why not to run a PCT even if on TRT
    bro trt is for life.. .you dont CYCLE trt.. i have no clue what you guys are saying here but thats not trt.. trt is NOT a cycle... its lifetime therapy...

clearly if you cycle 10 weeks then you need a pct...