napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT Test E

slatteryd2

Couple questions:
Thoughts on best time to start Clomid/Nolva after 12 week TEST E cycle? One week after last pin?

Is Aromasin necessary in conjunction with Nolva/Clomid? Again just wondering.

Can m1-mk be used in place of N2Generate as a test booster?

Appreciated as always

bro ive posted this probably a million times by now

[FONT=&quot]when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well? N2Guard plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There?s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on?N2Guard helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]N2Guard https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale[/FONT]

I start my PCT 10 days after last pin sometimes 7. I feel like waiting two weeks like a lot of guys say is to long and I feel when I only wait a week to ten days to start PCT I feel better. I also use HCG leading into PCT and test boosting supplements are huge with me during PCT as well.

They may say ?you need to wait until the water clears? wel yes but the ester is still going to clear even if you start PCT. the PCT drugs still need to build up and start working so why not start them before the ester is fully cleared and your Test is bottomed out. Like I said the ester is still going to clear. You should always have an AI like aromosin on hand for estrogen re-bound but be careful to not use to much.

Yes and I very much appreciate it. However I was specifically referring to whens the best time to start PCT from a Test Cycle. This is due to the idea that starting something like Nolva/Clomid the day after your last pin is basically a waste. Some guys say 1 week others say 2 weeks so just looking for consensus.

My aromasin question was more so asking if it?s necessary to take an aromasin when you?re already taking Clomid and Nolva. I know Aromasin can sometimes be thought of as a ?Nuclear approach? when keeping estrogen in check.... Again just wondering, y?all have way more knowledge and experience than I.

Appreciate it,

Yes and I very much appreciate it. However I was specifically referring to whens the best time to start PCT from a Test Cycle. This is due to the idea that starting something like Nolva/Clomid the day after your last pin is basically a waste. Some guys say 1 week others say 2 weeks so just looking for consensus.

My aromasin question was more so asking if it?s necessary to take an aromasin when you?re already taking Clomid and Nolva. I know Aromasin can sometimes be thought of as a ?Nuclear approach? when keeping estrogen in check.... Again just wondering, y?all have way more knowledge and experience than I.

Appreciate it,
on a longer ester its 2 weeks

Appreciate it,
If its test E or C start pct two weeks after last pin

Top Bottom