napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT, take sarms after?

dkidplay

Evening gentlemen, wanted ya'lls input on this matter. I finished a 12 week test Cyp cycle only made good gains, right now i am in the waiting phase, this Sat it will be 7 days since last pin and for the last 3 weeks incorporated HCG and no longer doing that. First is it harmful or just waistfull if i start my PCT say Sunday? and secondly after concluding my 4 week PCT with the recommended stack, which i have on hand mk2866, nolva, clomid, gw (sarmsx) how long after can i say do a sarm cycle , not looking to bridge btw. I will most likely do another Test cycle next year since liked the gains and benefits. I dont have an issue also not doing anything for say 4 months since they say time on = time off

you wait two weeks after your last pin to start your pct... you need to let esters clear before you start your pct... you can start your bridge immediately upon completion of your pct...

Hey Dylan, what if im not doing any injection cycles after the PCT completion, isnt running a sarm cycle too soon counter intuitive and suppress you after having re-started your own test production? My understanding was wait a full 4 months (time on) before doing anything.

Hey Dylan, what if im not doing any injection cycles after the PCT completion, isnt running a sarm cycle too soon counter intuitive and suppress you after having re-started your own test production? My understanding was wait a full 4 months (time on) before doing anything.

Sarms do not carry the suppression that steroids do, and are fine to start upon completion of pct bud.

brother, i just told you what you could do... you can do it however you like man.. i have been doing it this way now for over 7 years so i think i grasp it... sarms and steroids have COMPLETELY different guidelines... you can wait if you want... you do it however you like bro

Top Bottom