napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT questions

lesaneech

Hi Dylan,

I just watched your youtube video for the secrets to a successful PCT. I want to explain to you the situation I am in and maybe you can give me some feedback. So I had natural gyno that got really out of hand about 7 months ago and I had to get surgery to get it removed. I am now starting to feel the gyno grow back on one side. This just sucks so bad because I literally paid thousands of dollars for this procedure and now its coming back and I have giant scars around my nipples. So I went in to my doctor and got my bloodwork done. My test is sitting at around 450 mg/dl and my E2 is around 56 mg/dl (not sure if those units are right). Im also 23 years old and pretty heathy and in shape. My BF is around 8-9% and I workout about 5x a week. So from looking at my bloodwork it seems my test is a little low and my E2 is slightly high. I was wondering if I should follow a PCT to see if I cant try to jumpstart my test and lower my estrogen. I was thinking of running some HCG with aromasin for about 4 weeks at 1000 iu/week. Then begin the post cycle therapy with nolva,clomid, aromasin, and sarms. What do you think I should do? is this a good gameplan? Ive also looked into getting TRT but its really expensive and they want me to run it for like 6mo to a year. I could also try to start a test cycle followed by HCG and proper PCT but I want to make sure im making the right move. I really cant just sit hear and let this gyno grow back. Please let me know what you think, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Can you explain what you feel? They don’t just remove the gyno, they remove the glands that cause gyno.

You are too young for any steroid or TRT so get that out of your head. You wouodmt qualify anyways because you are still in normal range. Adding aromatizing compounds would give you gyno for sure if normal levels are doing this to you. Also don't even mention HCG. That can make your problems worse considering HCG can increase estrogen. Your estrogen is a little high but nothing alarming.

I really think you need to see your doctor more than anything. I don't see a problem running a low dose of aromasin and Clomid to boost test, but it's hard to say what would happen once you stop.

hold on a minute... why on earth are you even discussing trt here man.. thats just ridiculous at 23 years old and you dont have any sense of what you are saying or doing... STOP THIS BULL SHIT man... you are going to have never ending problems... go back to the doctor then... they are supposed to remove the gland and you will not have it come back.. i have had the procedure done... you dont pay thousands and not have it done properly so go back to the surgeon and find out what exactly was done.. do not start using a bunch of drugs here... aromasin and clomid will be fine to run together right now to get things in check but i dont want you using a bunch of shit at 23 years old... run both of them, 50 mg of clomid per day 3 weeks then drop to 25 mg per day 3 weeks.. run aromasin 12.5 mg eod at least 4 weeks and recheck bloodwork... also run dga post ct 8 weeks for more testosterone boosting... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

Top Bottom