napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT question

YamaTexan

Hello, I am new here. Matter of fact I would say I am new to the world of SARMS in general.

Initially, what led me to this place was me researching Anavar. Not because I planned to take it, but because I was offered it by a guy that I work with. I did end up taking him up on his offer, but in all honesty had no intention of using it. And that's because through my research into it, Anavar really didn't seem like the right fit in terms of what I am trying to accomplish body wise. That being to basically bulk up. Bigger arms, bigger chest, bigger back etc.

With that being said, I do not nor am I interested in using steroids. And that's simply because I don't want to deal with the side effects. Alas that leads me to SARMS

A little background
Male
6'2
210-215lbs
28 years old

Have been an athlete all my life, lift weights moderately through the years, but nothing like trying to look like the hodgetwins or anything. Lately I have been lifting weights a lot more. Lately being the last year or so.

So now my question. I am wanting to run a 12 week cycle of Anabolicum as well as the M1MK. Now from watching just about every video Dylan has made on the subject of SARMS and through various other sources I have come to the understanding that I will need a PCT or mini PCT after using this. Where I am running into a little confusion is what exactly I should use as a PCT or mini. So sometimes I am under the impression that all I would need is the MKM1. But then after reading further or watching another video I am under the impression I need like Clomid or something like that. Could this possibly be cleared up for me ?

I know this may sound like a noob question, but everyone has to start somewhere right ? I understand how these types of questions look as well to established forum members and such. I too am an "og" member of a mma forum so I get it.

Anyways thanks for the help guys. Esarms was gonna be my source in case you were wondering.

Last edited:
here is the full layout...

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom