napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT question

nsleyers

I am about to my first steroid cycle ever. 4 weeks of Dianabol. I watched your PCT video on the supplements you recommend for a fast and full recovery.
Clomid
Nolvadex
Organ ST
Ostarine (MK-2866)
Cardarine (GW-501516V)
Aromasin

For a 4 week Dianabol cycle how long do you recommend I take these supplements and how much should the daily dosage of each supplement be?

Also I learned that it is a good idea to take 1/4 of a mg of Arimidex every other day during the cycle to prevent Gyno. What are your thoughts on this? And do you have any other suggestions of what I should be taking during the cycle? Thanks in advance I love your content, and I'm very appreciative of the knowledge you're passing on.

the first thing i recommend is that you never run an oral only cycle whatsoever... so DO NOT run this cycle as you have planned

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

Stats please, and as everyone said an oral only cycle is going to leave you disappointed with the gains you get to keep.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

How do you guys feel about adding mk677 to pct? I’ll be finishing a test e and winstrol cycle in mid July and was thinking about adding it for the improved sleep, recovery, and appetite. Thanks

Top Bottom