napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT Problem

dn233

Hi, today i was going to start a test/deca cycle. I pinned today 500mg of test e only.

When i came back from gym i found out that my parents died in a car accident and i just can’t continue a cycle because i need a break. Before i moved to my house they asked me to promise that i will never take gear and now i feel like...

I have nolvadex only in hand. Is it ok after 2 weeks from now to start taking 20mg for 4 weeks every day and use natural testosterone boosters like spiruline?

Please, i need your help fast. Any idea how fast am i going to recover since i pinned only once?

I'm very sorry for your loss man. If you just pinned once you're fine to just stop until life gets straightened out. Wait until you're in the right place before you start.

My condolences. Just don't pin again.You don't need to PCT, and you won't get shut down from the one injection. You can take natural test boosters for sure.

this is just horrible to hear... im beyond sorry... if you only injected once you are just fine.. you dont need any pct at all

My condolences... You should be fine if it was only just one pin if you don't continue.

Wow that’s horrible man it really is. Your fine as far as PCT goes one shot won’t be an issue. Take care man

Top Bottom