napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

pct preperation

dodcoc

hi there, im from salmon arm bc Canada I have watched of your videos and have found them helpful. im 21 years old and am 6 weeks into my first cycle. im doing a cycle of test enathate. 1 ML twice a week, starting to notice some good gains. I plan on going another 6 weeks then running my pct. for my pct I have 2 bottles of HCG and one bottle of clomid. I was wondering what your thoughts are on that for a good healthy pct or if I need something eles. I will admit when I first got on cycle I didn't really know much about PCTs then I read on how important they are, I was wondering if you could give me some tips on how to do it properly, biggest thing im worried about is getting my test levels back up . hope to here back from you. thanks for your time

Damn man.. You never start a cycle without knowing the ins and outs of what you are doing. 21 yrs old and running a cycle is SO young. TOO young In my opinion. You can blast HCG the last 2 weeks of your cycle and run your PCT as follows.

Clomid- 50/50/25/25/25
Nolva- 40/20/20/20/20
Aromasin- 12.5mg EOD www.sarmsx.com
Ostarine- 25mg ED www.sarmsx.com
GW- 20mg ED www.sarmsx.com

hi there, im from salmon arm bc Canada I have watched of your videos and have found them helpful. im 21 years old and am 6 weeks into my first cycle. im doing a cycle of test enathate. 1 ML twice a week, starting to notice some good gains. I plan on going another 6 weeks then running my pct. for my pct I have 2 bottles of HCG and one bottle of clomid. I was wondering what your thoughts are on that for a good healthy pct or if I need something eles. I will admit when I first got on cycle I didn't really know much about PCTs then I read on how important they are, I was wondering if you could give me some tips on how to do it properly, biggest thing im worried about is getting my test levels back up . hope to here back from you. thanks for your time

Bro, you are way too young to be using steroids in my opinion. That's just too young since your body produces so much naturally at that age and it's still developing its endocrine system...so you don't want to mess that up. I hope you will pct and keep from cycling for a few years

You need huge help in your pct. You NEVER use HCG in pct!! That is to be used BEFORE PCT, during the last 3-4 weeks of your cycle. Your pct should be the following

Get everything together in one stack from the link below at www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

there's so many issues here... 1. you are WAY too young for steroid use... this is absurdity... why are you doing this to yourself? i hope you know your going to ruin your life, just so your aware... 2. you NEVER and i mean NEVER start a cycle without not only having but knowing what your pct is... this is one of the biggest mistakes you can make 3. you just need to flat out stop what your doing now, run pct and stay away from steroids for many years... you have NO CLUE the damage your going to do...

here is the link to get the entire pct... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC

here is the layout

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom