napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT and partying

Pdiz157

Hey guys
So I’ll be finishing my last week of recomp the week of May 6th. I was going to do a very tiny PCT just to get me back.
I’m going to Vegas the week after for a music festival and we all know what happens there.
Will I be ok if I take extra curricular while doing my PCT?

what was your cycle? aas or sarms? What do you mean tiny pct? We need some more info here regarding that.

I can’t really speak on that because I don’t know your current health status regarding your liver/kidney, etc.

I mean if you are healthy and haven’t done any toxic anabolics/orals recently i guess it’s not going to kill you, but it’s definitely not going to help you AT ALL either.

At the end of the day, remember, moderation is key in life, be smart.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

My apologies bro. Was up early with the baby and didn’t finish post properly lol.

I will have been finished a 12 week cycle of
S4 40mg a day and LGD at 7.5mg a day. So I most definitely wasn’t hitting it super hard. But already lost 5lbs and leaning out nicely.

So I didn’t think I needed anything big like Clomid or anything. Was just probably going to do a bit of a test boost.

Kidney and liver are in good shape. Relatively in good health. Lift obviously and play futbol about 3 days a week.

I wasn’t going to go crazy over there but I am going to a Isco festival, so I will be “enjoying”.
Just picking your guys’ brains and advice.

you do need clomid in this pct, so im not sure why you would think otherwise... clearly its not smart to be partying during pct and is completely counterproductive but thats up to you... to answer your question, its not smart at all and certainly wont do you any favors

Top Bottom