napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT for Ostarine

starbalrs

Hi Dylan,
I was wondering what compounds can be used for pct after running a ostarine cycle. I did see your video 'Do SARMs require a PCT?' You mentioned using two compunds: Novladex and Clomid for PCT.
After doing some research I found a compound: Androst 3,5 diene-7,17-dione(I think this is Arimistane?) which can also be used for pct. Do you agree with this? If so, what dose to use after 4-6 week cycle of ostarine and for how long?

no arimistane is not even remotely close to a proper pct... also, running ostarine 4-6 weeks is a complete waste of time and money... it needs to be ran 12 weeks..

if you go to esarms.com, you can get your mk2866 there along with a product called M1 MK... if you run this on cycle the entire time it alleviates the need for pct after your cycle..

Pct

no arimistane is not even remotely close to a proper pct... also, running ostarine 4-6 weeks is a complete waste of time and money... it needs to be ran 12 weeks..

if you go to esarms.com, you can get your mk2866 there along with a product called M1 MK... if you run this on cycle the entire time it alleviates the need for pct after your cycle..

Hi Dylan,
Thank you for your reply. I will think about where I can get some Clomid or Novladex. These compounds seem to be hard to find where I live. Regarding Ostarine, I'm not looking to build muscle, I need it to give me a little boost in my lifting performance(bench, dead lift, power clean etc.) You still think a full 12 weeks cycle is necessary?

Hi Dylan,
Thank you for your reply. I will think about getting some Clomid and Novladex. They seem to be hard to find where I live. Regarding Ostarine, I'm not looking to build muscle, I'm looking for a little boost in my lifting performance(bench, deadlift, power clean etc.). You still think a full 12 week cycle is necessary?

Esarms.com is where you need to get them, 90% of SARMS on the market are faked and esarms is lab tested and used by the pros.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order
—————————————————-
For all your SARMs needs:
adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

i dont think anything, i know... sarms dont even peak until week 8... it makes no sense to run them less than that and stopping when they peak is just leaving gains on the table... so its not about what i think, its about the facts

Dosage for novladex

i dont think anything, i know... sarms dont even peak until week 8... it makes no sense to run them less than that and stopping when they peak is just leaving gains on the table... so its not about what i think, its about the facts

Hello Dylan,
I'm thinking of using RAD-140 for 4-6 weeks, then low dose ostarine along with pct(Novladex) for 4 weeks. I'm not quite sure what dose of novladex I need everyday for pct? I want to use ostarine as pct so I don't loose my strength gains.

Top Bottom