napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pct for ostarine 4 weeks

Khalid

Hi guys,

I just started with my ostarine from IRC.bio. I’m taking 22,5 mg a day and im going to do this for 4 weeks. After 4 days i felt some pain in my right testicle. Do i need to take a pct? And what kind of pct? I’m 21 years old, 1m74 and 63 kg.

you do not have legit ostarine , get rid of it. and no even if you were to have real ostarine it only gets supressive after 4 weeks so no pct is needed

Why would you even do it for 4 weeks in the first place? Waste of money man. No point in it. IRC is a terrible source

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought irc was a good one.. but do i need to take something for those 4 days if im going to stop?

Hi guys,

I just started with my ostarine from IRC.bio. I’m taking 22,5 mg a day and im going to do this for 4 weeks. After 4 days i felt some pain in my right testicle. Do i need to take a pct? And what kind of pct? I’m 21 years old, 1m74 and 63 kg.
4 days should not be causing issues, but with the source you have its hard saying what it really is. Just get rid of it, and you'll be ok without a pct as long as you don't touch it again

Thanks for your help! What do you advice for me then. I lift fo4 4 years now. Im 21 years old 63kg and i have 7% body fat. Im 1m74. I just want to get some lean muscle without fat.

in just 4 days, you are fine but stop immediately... you really dont know what you are doing with the plans you had before...

here's how to run the cycle you need...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom