napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT for Ostarine

Gunk

What is the typical PCT look like for a 12 week Ostarine only cycle, at 25mg/day?

Is PCT recommended if Ostarine was only run for a 4 week period?

Thanks.

It should look like this. PCT after 12 weeks;

Clomid: 50/25/25/25
GW501516: 25mg a day. This helps keeps your cortisol low so you won't lose any progress you made on cycle.

I'm unsure if you 'need' to run DAA Weeks 9-12. Iv'e been instructed to for an ostarine 12 week cycle, so consider doing that.

Last edited:
It should look like this. PCT after 12 weeks;

Clomid: 50/25/25/25
GW501516: 25mg a day. This helps keeps your cortisol low so you won't lose any progress you made on cycle.

I'm unsure if you 'need' to run DAA Weeks 9-12. Iv'e been instructed to for an ostarine 12 week cycle, so consider doing that.
Ok, thanks. I didn't realize Cardarine had anti-cortisol properties.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I would say tongkat Ali or DAA alone would be okay after only 4 weeks. But 4 weeks isn't going to do anything for you bro.

I would say tongkat Ali or DAA alone would be okay after only 4 weeks. But 4 weeks isn't going to do anything for you bro.
Ok, I'm just a little torn trying to figure out the best way to use up my SARMS as I have just finished a Test E cycle. I have 3 bottles of Cardarine and a bottle of Ostarine from iSarms.

I was going to start taking the Cardarine in about a week and finish off the 3 bottles = 3 months. I was also going to do the recommended PCT with Ostarine,Nolavdex, and Clomid. However, at the end of my 4 week PCT, I will still have half a bottle (1 month) of Ostarine left. I realize I could just save it for doing a 12 week cycle later but I'm leaving the country in a few months and will be traveling for the next year. So, I won't be taking any compounds during that time. I just want to finish everything off.

You dont need a pct for cardarine.

But if you are bound and determined, take the ostarine first 4 weeks, not the last.

You dont need a pct for cardarine.

But if you are bound and determined, take the ostarine first 4 weeks, not the last.
I'm not sure what you mean when you say 'the first 4 weeks'. The 4 weeks of PCT?

You can just keep running the Ostarine after your pct alongside some Clomid for another month and I think that would be fine. That's just like extending the pct and there's nothing wrong with doing so

You can just keep running the Ostarine after your pct alongside some Clomid for another month and I think that would be fine. That's just like extending the pct and there's nothing wrong with doing so
Ok, cool that's what I was thinking... just continue with the Ostarine and Clomid. Thanks a lot for that response. I was wondering if there was any downside of running Clomid an extra 4 weeks.

Speaking of which, do you now of a good source for Tongkat Ali? Vitamin shoppe seems radically under-dosed. No issue finding the stuff, but is it "the best" is much different.

Speaking of which, do you now of a good source for Tongkat Ali? Vitamin shoppe seems radically under-dosed. No issue finding the stuff, but is it "the best" is much different.
I use the stuff from Bulksupplements and buy it on Amazon.

Have ya tried it yet? And dig it? :)
I've used it for a while. I did see my Total T go up on it but to be fair, there was some other supps. I added with it. Like Boron and Magnesium glycinate.

My understanding is that it helps to affect SHBG and allow there to be more T available since SHBG isn't binding to it.

Ok, I'm just a little torn trying to figure out the best way to use up my SARMS as I have just finished a Test E cycle. I have 3 bottles of Cardarine and a bottle of Ostarine from iSarms.

I was going to start taking the Cardarine in about a week and finish off the 3 bottles = 3 months. I was also going to do the recommended PCT with Ostarine,Nolavdex, and Clomid. However, at the end of my 4 week PCT, I will still have half a bottle (1 month) of Ostarine left. I realize I could just save it for doing a 12 week cycle later but I'm leaving the country in a few months and will be traveling for the next year. So, I won't be taking any compounds during that time. I just want to finish everything off.

Oh my mistake. Yes 4 weeks during pct is standard. I thought you meant for a full sarm cycle.

39dd5766ac8be8d43eec1a1f59e27dc8.jpg

Top Bottom