napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

pct options

hasjam77

i just finished one bulking cycle. it was a 12 weeker dbol to kick start it. 50mg ed for the 1st 5 weeks and deca 600 for the 1st 10 weeks. test-e 750 for 12 weeks. tren-e 750 for 12 weeks. i was 86kg, now im 98kg and been off for 3 weeks i just finished hcg 5000iu each week starting the second and the 3rd week. my question is do i start administering nolva now? and how should my doses be? or if there is anything more i should take ?

Your doses are way too high on pretty much everything you took bro. Including the HCG. Was this your first cycle? I would stay away from nolva and do clomid only with a SARMS stack from Sarmsx. Nolva will upregulate prolactin receptors and you've just been on insane amounts of 19-nor (deca and tren) also I would get on aromasin ASAP and start
Mk2866 25mg a day
GW501516 20mg a day
Maybe even mk677 if you really want to maintain your gains. Why did you run such high doses of everythin?. I hope you haven't fucked yourself up. What's your age a stats? Also considering you're at least fairly new to AAS I would not go near insulin right now. You need to get a lot more educated on what you're doing. This is dangerous territory brother.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm 39 yrs old, I've been cycling for around 10 years now but not professionally. I've been reading around and working alone. 1.75cm around 98 kg now. 3 weeks out of the cycle. I had great gains out of it. I've used slin in a few cycles but never bridging it yet.

i just finished one bulking cycle. it was a 12 weeker dbol to kick start it. 50mg ed for the 1st 5 weeks and deca 600 for the 1st 10 weeks. test-e 750 for 12 weeks. tren-e 750 for 12 weeks. i was 86kg, now im 98kg and been off for 3 weeks i just finished hcg 5000iu each week starting the second and the 3rd week. my question is do i start administering nolva now? and how should my doses be? or if there is anything more i should take ?
Woah, hold up a minute bro. You seem like you are lacking experience and you are talking about tren, deca, and now insulin?! Your doses are sky high too!! Wtf dude? This has blatant abuse written all over it. What a mess...

What are your stats? What is your experience?

I don't think anyone should fuck with insulin, and tren is only for advanced users.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Last edited:

Bro you did one hellava bulking cycle there.Too much dbol,high deca,high test,high tren. I would do a cycle like that only if there was money to made by being that juiced.
So you do a rather severe cycle and now have questions on pct? Man b4 you do even a mild cycle you have the whole plan laid out b4 you ever start. You get all of your gear, your oct, and pct together way before you start with aas.
So all you have for pct is hcg? You should be on a complete protocol with clomid,nolva,aromasin and sarms. You can go to sarmx and buy the whole stack as one bundle.
Did you use aromasin while on this cycle?

That's why I'm looking for the best pct so I could keep my gains

Well bro I wouldn't advise running anything like that again

For pct, run this protocol. You can get it all from www.sarmsx.com

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg per day

Bro you did one hellava bulking cycle there.Too much dbol,high deca,high test,high tren. I would do a cycle like that only if there was money to made by being that juiced.
So you do a rather severe cycle and now have questions on pct? Man b4 you do even a mild cycle you have the whole plan laid out b4 you ever start. You get all of your gear, your oct, and pct together way before you start with aas.
So all you have for pct is hcg? You should be on a complete protocol with clomid,nolva,aromasin and sarms. You can go to sarmx and buy the whole stack as one bundle.
Did you use aromasin while on this cycle?

I administered Aromasin 12.5mg ed. But not gnna take iton pct
I am thinking of nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Is that good enuf not to loose more than 10 to 15% off my gains. I may have cycled for many years now but apparently when there is no expert help around its like swimming in high current

I administered Aromasin 12.5mg ed. But not gnna take iton pct
I am thinking of nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Is that good enuf not to loose more than 10 to 15% off my gains. I may have cycled for many years now but apparently when there is no expert help around its like swimming in high current

Well hopefully it was/is a lesson learned stick around here and get the help you need to get and stay on track

no problem brother the reason everyone is or seems to be a little harsh is because we are about safety and longevity of life for you and everyone else. this is what gives "gear" a bad name is when we jump on shit and don't know what we are doing (I am guilty as well as are most in the beginning) so they aren't necessarily breaking your balls just empathic about your safety.

And a word of advice, if you ever do that much tren then you should also have caber on hand to take during cycle.

That's why I'm looking for the best pct so I could keep my gains

bro, you need to worry about keeping your life not your gains.. running that kind of doses for that length of time on top of wanting to bridge with insulin? have you completely lost your mind?? the amount of nandrolone alone you ran would completely wreck you internally... thats over extreme to say the least... DO NOT bridge with insulin... you need a full pct and i would highly consider running it 6-8 weeks from this type of cycle... here is the layout and a link to get it all... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

You do need a bridge in between cycles but NOT INSULIN... www.sarmsx.com has everything you need for your bridge... here is the layout

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I'm 39 yrs old, I've been cycling for around 10 years now but not professionally. I've been reading around and working alone. 1.75cm around 98 kg now. 3 weeks out of the cycle. I had great gains out of it. I've used slin in a few cycles but never bridging it yet.

You've been cycling ten years? Have you never done a pct? What kind of gains dos you make from that cycle?

I may sound naive here but what could possibly be achieved by an insulin bridge?

I can't see anything good coming from it. That's for sure

You've been cycling ten years? Have you never done a pct? What kind of gains dos you make from that cycle?

Surly bro always pct with nolva and hcg and Aromasin during cycle but this time it was a heavy cycle so I thought things might differ a bit

Top Bottom