napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pct - one month after bloodwork

sirbigalot

I would like to say thank you to Dylan and other people on the forum who helped me out with the 12-week post cycle therapy cause of my stupid use of steroids at 20 with no PCT. After a month I stopped Nolvadex and Clomid, caber and Arimidex my numbers looks like this. I learned the hard way. I'm not willing to use Ass more. I don't know why my libido still too low besides having strong erections and ok sex drive. My numbers below:

Total Testosterone: 903 ng/mL Range: 280 to 800 ng/mL
Estradiol: 22.3 pg/mL Range: <74.0 pg/mL
Prolactin: 5.0 ng/mL Range: 5.3-22.2 ng/mL
Free testosterone: 25.70 pg/mL Range: 4.25 - 30.37 pg/mL
How is my hormone? Do you guys think is mental?

Thanks

Last edited:
I'm suffering low libido SDBRONCO do you kow something about it. When I was 20 before steroids my test were 1020 highskyrocket libido

That is not a significant difference in test levels in my opinion. Libido is all in your head... You ever try smoking pot?

No man! I would like to know what makes me feel with low libido

Your total test is fantastic. It's likely in your head with test numbers like that, as that would indicate your free test should also be reasonable if not fantastic. If the problem persists you're going to have to talk to your doctor. Free test, SHBG and DHT blood may be in order.

You can start with one bottle, it will give you a 9 iron with some stimulation lol. After a few times you may get the mental block out.

How many bottles I would need? I'm so regret for use steroids at so young age. wow
Start with a bottle of triple x bud. At 1ml per day it lasts a month. You want to take it 1ml before activity. It increases blood flow to give easier erections but does not directly stimulate libido.

I would be curious where your SHBG is. There are other hormonal factors that could be contributing, but it could definitely be mental as well

just start with one bottle and let it do its thing bro... it will get your mind where it needs to be because you will be ready to go all the time and you will stop thinking about it... trust me, your mind can ruin it bro... its a fact so you just have to get past that and triple x will help you do it...

I really appreciate your help! I feel blessed because god give me an opportunity recovering from that horrible cycle at 20! Thank you

I really appreciate your help! I feel blessed because god give me an opportunity recovering from that horrible cycle at 20! Thank you
you are very welcome brother... i will help you as much as you need... the fact you truly care and are trying shows you know you messed up and you just want to do it right... fuck bro, do you know how much of my life i have spent making mistakes... i get it... lets just get you right and move forward

Top Bottom