napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

pct needed for cycle?

missira

Hey Dylan,

I’ll keep this short and sweet: I’m 24 1/2 years old, 6 feet, 182 lbs and about 13% body fat. I’ve been working out since I was 16 on and off but have been super consistent for a year now and I’d say I’m in good shape. I want to just do one 8 week cycle of Anavar and Test. What do you think? What pct do I need? How do it do it? More info the better. I’m literally watching all of your videos but some personal advise would be amazing.

Thanks for all your honesty and information.

Hey Dylan,

I’ll keep this short and sweet: I’m 24 1/2 years old, 6 feet, 182 lbs and about 13% body fat. I’ve been working out since I was 16 on and off but have been super consistent for a year now and I’d say I’m in good shape. I want to just do one 8 week cycle of Anavar and Test. What do you think? What pct do I need? How do it do it? More info the better. I’m literally watching all of your videos but some personal advise would be amazing.

Thanks for all your honesty and information.

A first cycle should always be test only. You don't want to mess with Anavar. Also test at 8 weeks with test e or c is too short. It needs to be 12 weeks and keep it at 350mg per week or less. Run Aromasin on cycle at 12.5mg EOD for estrogen control

Your full pct should look like this

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

You can run those two but 5 weeks is the longest I would run an oral. And 350mg a week is plenty.

Rick provided a great stack for PCT

i think thats a terrible plan... 1. you are too young 2. your first cycle should be test only, not multiple steroids but you could add sarms when you actually do run a first cycle 3. you can do whatever you want but im not recommending you to use steroids at 24 years old.. .if you are intent on ruining yourself, by all means, you go for it but im not contributing to it... sarms would something you could definitely use at your age and get tremendous results... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack...

A first cycle should always be test only. You don't want to mess with Anavar. Also test at 8 weeks with test e or c is too short. It needs to be 12 weeks and keep it at 350mg per week or less. Run Aromasin on cycle at 12.5mg EOD for estrogen control

Your full pct should look like this

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Thanks for replying. I think I'll do test only. What would my 12 weeks look like? Thank you

i guess its quite apparent you disregarded the fact that you are too young to be using steroids... its going to be hard to feel bad for you down the road when you have issues... good luck with your cycle...

Top Bottom