napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT needed after only 30 days?

Braaap677

(Shit got stolen)PCT needed after only 30 days?

So my s**t got stolen out of my car. My rad140 and clomid PCT, along with some other stuff. I'm 30 days into a rad cycle at 20mg. All I have now is cardarine, MK677, and some Aromasin. I ordered a pct but its on backorder and regardless I'd have to wait about a month for it. How f**ked am I? What are my options here?

Last edited:
Stolen from where? Fuckers. I can't stand a thief. I don't have much, but I bust ass for what I do have. If someone does steal from me, they better hope I don't find out.

And to answer you, I'm not sure on rad bro. Someone will get an answer for you soon.
Robolics Representative. PM for details.

You should know if a PCT is required BEFORE you start running a cycle of anything. 2nd you should have it on hand BEFORE you start the cycle. I don't think a PCT is required here but don't quote me on it. I have no personal experience with RAD.

Well bro, everyone is different on how suppression affects them, so I can't say whether you need a pct or not at this point. Only bloodwork will tell you, but the good thing is that it was only 30 days and it was only sarms. You will likely be ok over time, but I can't say with any certainty. I know I would be running a pct to be safe

Top Bottom