napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT knowledge LGD & GW

KRuss15

Seeking the wealth of knowledge the minds here posess...few questions

Been running LGD and GW for 8 weeks now and curious about the PCT direction I should head.
Obviously would lean towards DGA for 4 weeks, but what else would be recommended? And also from what I understand the GW doesnt require a pct, rather used in actual pct. So does this mean I should keep using the GW for 4 weeks after done with the LGD?

Lastly...would you guys recommend that I complete a 12 week cycle rather than stopping at 8 weeks?

Thanks for all the advice and helping less experienced people like myself!

12 weeks defiantly to get the full benefits . LGD requires a 4 week PCT. You can start using POSTCT now until week 12 then run
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg daily

12 weeks defiantly to get the full benefits . LGD requires a 4 week PCT. You can start using POSTCT now until week 12 then run
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg daily

Would the POSTCT be like DGA or HCgenerate? But the clomid and GW should be enough for the 4 weeks after then I assume? And yeah any suggestions on reliable source for clomid or future sarm purchase in general?

Awesome, really appreciate the feedback and help guys! No doubt will have more questions in the future. Thank you for taking the time to help!!

Top Bottom