napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT info

AA69

Hi Dylan,

I have a question for you on PCT after 12w cycle of LDG 20mg ED + RAD140 20mg ED. I asked to be admitted at the forum as AA69 but nobody has accepted me yet...

My question is about the right PCT, SARMS cycle was highly effective in terms of results but pretty suppressive... I’m 180cm, 210 lbs, 13% body fat, 50y old, ex pro swimmer with a 20y gym experience... I tried first time SARMS after always being natural in order to boost my potential, and I honestly have the best shape ever...

I had blood test the day before starting and one week before stopping (which will happen 31.12)... the all thing was pretty HTPA suppressing, lowering my total T from 3.36 to 0.55, while LH and FSH are still in the correct range...

I definitely need a PCT... beside CLOMID and Nolva, would you suggest using Ostarine and Cardarine in small dosage to keep my gains? What’s your experience about that?

Thanks for answering here and/or accepting me on the forum...

Have a good day and congrats for your skills and knowledge about SARMS

your test should not be suppressed like that from using sarms man... where did you get them?

your test should not be suppressed like that from using sarms man... where did you get them?

Sarms4you.... I will anyway have them tested by one of my lab and in 2 weeks I will have a clear idea on what those “SARMS” where for real... any suggestion for PCT?

Hi, sorry to hear about your suppression. I’m on a triple stack (Ostarine, lgd, rad) about a month in. I’m 47, first timer like you. I have good gains like you, but actually I’m starting to feel som mild suppression. Doesn’t bother me yet, but we’ll see.
I didn’t get my sarms from pl or some other approved source, but I still don’t doubt they are sarms. Especially rad and lgd are known to be suppressive, so my mild suppression is exactly what I expected. If it gets much worse I will cut my cycle short followed by a mini pct.

I’m also thinking about trying a test booster (6-oxo+a bunch of herbs and zink)added to my stack at this early stage. Honestly I don’t think I will work, it will be like stepping on the throttle and breaking at the same time. But the stuff doesn’t cost that much so why not give it a go, especially if the suppression gets worse.

I look forward to the results on the quality testing of the sarms for you stuff!
Good luck!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

sarms4you is a KNOWN chinese scam site... you are going to need a full pct...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Sarms4you.... I will anyway have them tested by one of my lab and in 2 weeks I will have a clear idea on what those “SARMS” where for real... any suggestion for PCT?

I also used their lgd for 4 weeks with what seems like considerable suppression. I am very curious as to whether it was legit or not! Keep us posted!

Hi, I had lower libido (not a big deal for me), some ball shrinkage, slight squeezing feeling in the balls, and a loss of the awesome pump/fullness I experienced on the sarms the first 3-4 weeks. The former came only after a couple of weeks. The latter had came from one day to the other.
Seems like the sarms shine in the light of your own test.
Amazingly, this testbooster patch with 6 oxo, trib, Maca and boron actually works! Fullness and libido is back. Haven’t quit the sarms stack.
Due to the awesome fullness I was planning for regular sarms stacks in the future, but now I’m more thinking about hitting the gear if I’m going to be suppressed anyways. Since I’m 47 a blast/cruise at reasonable doses seem like a good idea. No worries about suppression...
We’ll see.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Top Bottom