napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT info

bolacoost

Dear sir first of all I wanna thank you for informing us and being honest and understanding to us newbies. I am going to run my 1st cycle testo cypionate and danabol for 12 weeks 4 weeks danabol then only with cypionate rest of it . my question is what type of post cycle theraphy should I follow . i havent started my cycle yet cause i will be waiting an answer from u about my PCT regime in order how to run it .

Your answer will be Much appreciated sir.

you should be running TEST only on a first cycle.. what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

My age is 30 my height is 170 cm i am 68 kg and my body fat is 17. So i am thinking of runing only testo cypionate since it is my 1st cycle for 12 weeks . but then what do i have to take as a PCT 9nly nolvadex or clomid only or both together and if yes how many mg a fay pls do help me i am a big fun of u i come home tired from work go to gym train then end my dah watching u re videos for hours .. But sometimes i prefer to have an answer directly pls sir.

My age is 30 my height is 170 cm i am 68 kg and my body fat is 17. So i am thinking of runing only testo cypionate since it is my 1st cycle for 12 weeks . but then what do i have to take as a PCT 9nly nolvadex or clomid only or both together and if yes how many mg a fay pls do help me i am a big fun of u i come home tired from work go to gym train then end my dah watching u re videos for hours .. But sometimes i prefer to have an answer directly pls sir.

So basically:

You are not running a cycle at all man :)
Get the bodyfat down to 12 or 13.
And make sure you gain another 7 kilograms of muscle before even thinking about cycling ;)

So basically:

You are not running a cycle at all man :)
Get the bodyfat down to 12 or 13.
And make sure you gain another 7 kilograms of muscle before even thinking about cycling ;)
Okey why not i can buy my products now that i can efford then when i reach 12 or 13 percent body fat i can start

Sent from my LG-M160 using Tapatalk

Okey why not i can buy my products now that i can efford then when i reach 12 or 13 percent body fat i can start . myquestion is when i do start my cycle what ca. I use as a pct after my 1st cycle . shall i use only nolvadex or only clomid or both together ? I have lost 25 kg with clean eating and gym so i will go slow safe and smart this is why i am asking seeking help so what do u suggest.

3921d17426b2d43611f8f2941cc57f5c.jpg

Start by using SARMs. SARMSX ships everywhere. What you want is LGD with S4 or just LGD, no steroids just yet sir.

Start by using SARMs. SARMSX ships everywhere. What you want is LGD with S4 or just LGD, no steroids just yet sir.
What is it and for what do i use it . i will do steroids when i put 7 kg of muscle and lower my bidy fat to 12 or 13 percent. But what is it u re saying to buy why it is used for what ? Can u pls help me

You are just too undersized for steroids at the moment and your bodyfat is too high. Sarms are going to be the best route to go for you at the moment. You also need to work on getting your diet in order.

This is the sarms stack of recommend from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 rad140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Thank u buddy but the pct u wrote is. It like week 150 mg clomid then week 2 week 3 week 4 and for 4 weeks 20mg of gw a day ? Am I right ? Thank u for the answer and pls if u can answer this as well

You are just too undersized for steroids at the moment and your bodyfat is too high. Sarms are going to be the best route to go for you at the moment. You also need to work on getting your diet in order.

This is the sarms stack of recommend from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 rad140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day
And do i need to do pct after this cycle u wrote me for the sarms ? Do i need pct .. Buddy

And do i need to do pct after this cycle u wrote me for the sarms ? Do i need pct .. Buddy

Yes. Buddy.
You do need a PCT, Rick told you exactly what to run above.
50/25/25/25 means: first week of PCT you take 50mg per day.
And the three weeks following that you take 25mg per day.

Thank u buddy but the pct u wrote is. It like week 150 mg clomid then week 2 week 3 week 4 and for 4 weeks 20mg of gw a day ? Am I right ? Thank u for the answer and pls if u can answer this as well
No you are reading it wrong bro. It's 4 weeks of Clomid. 50mg per day the first week then w5mg per day the next 3. Gw is 20mg per day for all 4 weeks

No you are reading it wrong bro. It's 4 weeks of Clomid. 50mg per day the first week then w5mg per day the next 3. Gw is 20mg per day for all 4 weeks
Thank u. Bro what is GW ? The open name of it ? This is my last question. I wanna add size muscle and shred fat This is my aim during my cycle this is why i asked what sarms to use for it for 12 weeks of cycle how will i do the combination to it.. . bro pls if u can last time answer me in detail. Thank u much appriciated.

Thank u. Bro what is GW ? The open name of it ? This is my last question. I wanna add size muscle and shred fat This is my aim during my cycle this is why i asked what sarms to use for it for 12 weeks of cycle how will i do the combination to it.. . bro pls if u can last time answer me in detail. Thank u much appriciated.

Gw is also called cardarine, or GW-501516

I have you the exact sarms stack to run complete with the dosages and when to take everything including pct. I'm not sure what else you want. It's all right there bro

Gw is also called cardarine, or GW-501516

I have you the exact sarms stack to run complete with the dosages and when to take everything including pct. I'm not sure what else you want. It's all right there bro
Thank u bro thanks a lot much appriciated .

I would advise spending some time on Dylan's YouTube channel just to gather as much information as possible, can't hurt to learn all you can before committing to something, especially AAS

Top Bottom