napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT Help.

Crystal Spire

Okay guys, so I'm gonna run a new cycle of Test+Deca for 8 weeks and Anadrol for 3 weeks. This is going to be my 3rd cycle, and I haven't done PCT properly in the past cycles at all.

So what would you guys advise taking during and after the cycle to be the safest and to keep all the gains possible?
Thanks in advance.

Okay guys, so I'm gonna run a new cycle of Test+Deca for 8 weeks and Anadrol for 3 weeks. This is going to be my 3rd cycle, and I haven't done PCT properly in the past cycles at all.

So what would you guys advise taking during and after the cycle to be the safest and to keep all the gains possible?
Thanks in advance.
Ur third cycle and you still dont know these basic things? I actually look at ur cycle and can tell u dont know anything. Unless ur running prop ur wasting ur time. Deca is a long ester so theres no point in running it 8 weeks. Why would u run anadrol 3 weeks? If you dont know these basic things ypu shouldnt even be cycling. Add in the fact youre askung what ais to run and what you should do for pct. I want you to read some of the other threads. Especially the ones asking for help. These guys do cycles like you and then wonder why 2 years later they are having libido problems. Think carefully about how what u do today will affect you for yrs to come

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Thanks in advance.
That cycle plan makes no sense at all. We need your full stats experience and goals before we can advise you on anything.

If you've never done pct correctly your bloodwork is likely fucked as well. You need bloodwork done to see where all your levels are before you do anything

Okay so let me clarify more. I'm 21 years old now, did my first two cycles 1.5 year ago. I'll admit, I didn't do my research at all and just trusted my coach ( Fuck him) and we all know how that turned out. For the two cycles I took Deca mix 400 and Cypionate and with heavy dosages, which is totally wrong for a first cycle I know. My PCT was Nolvadex and HCG. This shitshow of course led to an extreme supression and loss to a huge amount of muscles and my body was bloated and had water retention. Went to doctors, did my bloodwork, time after time and all levels were back to normal thankfully. Right now I'm 165 lbs and I have about 82 lbs of muscles, 15% body fat. I'm about 5.6' and would like to increase about 13-15 lbs of muscles. That's why I came here, to not repeat my previous mistake. what cycle would you guys propose for me? I was thinking of taking 1cm of test and deca per week for 8 weeks and Anadrol for 3 weeks. And for PCT I would take :
Tamoxifen
Clomid
Cidoviron
Cystone
Epifasi

What do you guys think? I'm still trying to gain knowledge before doing anything wrong again, so any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I know, the pitchforks are coming, but honestly I don't care, I just want to learn.

I will let the experts chime in brotha but if you want to learn spend sometime on the forum and have a look at the many videos available Dylan has taken the time to post on youtube. What I will say is that you will hear consistently that you are way too young to be running any sort of AAS. Period. End of story.

I know, the pitchforks are coming, but honestly I don't care, I just want to learn.
Did you not read what i wrote? I gave you advice. Not the advice you wanted but the advice you need. If you want someone to tell you that you should do what ur planning then record yourself telling yourself to go ahead and do it. I am going to tell you the truth regardless of how ugly it is. You need to research. Your generation has more access to information than any previous one but you are all too lazy to even use it. Google everything ypu have listed. It will take you to threads and give you info on everything. You will then see just how misguided and pointless your planned cycle is.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Besides that fact you have no fucking business running a cycle, ANY cycle at 21. Thats beyond stupid. Your endocrine system isnt even fully developed yet. Try again in 4 years.

Now SARMS, that would be different, but still maybe even abit early for them.

But sadly, running 2 cycles at 19, has already caused damage you may not realize until years in the future.

SMH

Last edited:
you dont care? you dont care? then go somewhere else because all of us here, we care and we dont advise complete fucking idiotic behavior whatsoever and we dont WANT anyone here that doesnt care and behaves like you..

you dont care? you dont care? then go somewhere else because all of us here, we care and we dont advise complete fucking idiotic behavior whatsoever and we dont WANT anyone here that doesnt care and behaves like you..

Jesus, I meant I don't care in the sense that it's fine if I get attacked for what I did, the most important goal for me is to fix what I did and learn something. Sorry if it came out in the wrong way.

Noone is going to advise steroid use to a 21 year old dude
Thanks, but what about the old cycle? the deca and cypnioate one? I only did HCG and Nolvadex for the PCT, and that is definitely wrong by watching your videos. I sent you an email detailing my condition and would be thankful for your help. Sorry for any misunderstanding too.

Thanks, but what about the old cycle? the deca and cypnioate one? I only did HCG and Nolvadex for the PCT, and that is definitely wrong by watching your videos. I sent you an email detailing my condition and would be thankful for your help. Sorry for any misunderstanding too.

its cool bro.. yes, you messed up in a major way using hcg in pct.. i would highly recommend using an 8 week pct at this point.. if not 12 but start with 8...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 weeks of MK2866)
gw-501516 20 mg day

its cool bro.. yes, you messed up in a major way using hcg in pct.. i would highly recommend using an 8 week pct at this point.. if not 12 but start with 8...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 weeks of MK2866)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Wow, thank you so much!! Also it's almost been 2 years since the last cycle, so to get this completely right this time, you suggest doing this PCT now? taking your advises into consideration, I won't run a cycle now at all, but to get everything back to normal I should do PCT now even without running a cycle? or are you suggesting to do this PCT when I cycle? I'm still not 100% recovered from the old cycle even 2 years after. So is it fine If I do this PCT now even If I'm not cycling? Sorry I got confused.

Top Bottom