napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

pct help

rangools

hello Dylan
i really need your help !!
i live in israel and none of our doctors know how to do PCT. i suffer from extremely low libido but my testosterone was normal. i was told to take 25 mg clomid to rase my testosterone but it also made my estradiol very very high. it allso made my igf1 extreemly low and my triglycerides very high and my CK extreemly high - 417 u/l

when i stoped taking clomid my testosterone, lh, fsh, estradiol all crashed !! and my CK and triglycerides were very high. please tell me what to do ??

clomid does not raise estrogen and if your testosterone is normal then there is some kind of other issue... if your estrogen is still high then that would do it but you were not taking real clomid, thats the issue... if your estrogen is still high then you need to get it lower but if you have bunk products, which you clearly do then its only going to make things worse

hello Dylan
i really need your help !!
i live in israel and none of our doctors know how to do PCT. i suffer from extremely low libido but my testosterone was normal. i was told to take 25 mg clomid to rase my testosterone but it also made my estradiol very very high. it allso made my igf1 extreemly low and my triglycerides very high and my CK extreemly high - 417 u/l

when i stoped taking clomid my testosterone, lh, fsh, estradiol all crashed !! and my CK and triglycerides were very high. please tell me what to do ??
Need to see the rest of your bloodwork. Estrogen, prolactin, and shbg as well as free and total test all impact libido. If your test is fine you need to look elsewhere. It sounds like your doctor doesmt know what he's doing. I'd go see an endo

Top Bottom