napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT help

sumanleem

Dear Sir,

Kindly can you help me with PCT as i am going to start my cycle with Test + Deca, Dbol and primobolan depot, i ask my gym captain for PCT how i will use after my cycle he said not to worry nothing will happen no need to use PCT.
Please advice me for safe use of these things i am 27years old and 66kgs.

Dear Sir,

Kindly can you help me with PCT as i am going to start my cycle with Test + Deca, Dbol and primobolan depot, i ask my gym captain for PCT how i will use after my cycle he said not to worry nothing will happen no need to use PCT.

I have no idea what a "gym captain" is, but he sounds like a real winner. Is this your first cycle?

Dear Sir,

your gym captain is a fucking moron... PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME THIS IS YOUR FIRST CYCLE MAN... is it??? do you know all the protection you need to take on this cycle???

This is all a big train wreck bro. You need to stop and not consider any of this. It's all a mess. All of the, compounds and no pct? Judging by the lack of knowledge I'm guessing it's a first cycle too. Also give us your FULL stats

your gym captain is a fucking moron... PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME THIS IS YOUR FIRST CYCLE MAN... is it??? do you know all the protection you need to take on this cycle???

I bet it is his first cycle.

As for the gym captain he sounds more like a witch doctor. I'm probably being unfair to witch doctors.

what exactly is a gym captain man?
90cf01d04c6b5072443daa90c3d3ca40.jpg

Top Bottom