napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT or full spped ahead?

MTJunkie

Hey guys, looking for advice or insight on what is the beat route to take.

I'm currently running 50mgs of MK2866 and 30 mgs of Rad 140. It's yielded the very best results imaginable. My endurance, my strength and my physique has never been better.

I'm 5'8, 163lbs and 13% bodyfat and 25 years old.

My question is this.
I'm running said cycle for 8 weeks.
I already have a pct on hand and I just purchased cardarine as well.
Can I run a 12 week cycle of cardarine (20mgs) & S4 (75mgs) before starting a pct or do I need to put sometime in between the former and latter cycle?

My goal is to maintain this bf% (ideally drop (10% bf) and while adding on a little more lean muscle mass and increasing my endurance to new heights.

I appreciate and am grateful for any advice or experience you are willing to lend me. I hope I was descriptive enough to outline my goals and to more importantly make it easier to receive the answers I'm looking for. If I left anything out, please let me know.

Thanks guy💪👊

no you cant just do that brother... first things first.. you need to run your first cycle 12 weeks, not 8... they dont even peak until week 8 and you cant just keep running them continuously... you need to run your mini pct, then you ONLY need 3-4 weeks off before starting again bro...

How far into the cycle of rad and mk2866 are you right now? If you aren't that far you can add s4 and gw right now to help you recomp, but regardless you do need to pct after your 12 week cycle. You can't just run right into another cycle

please let me know you are understanding this brother and let me know if you have any other questions...

but 50mg daily of osta? thats a 2x dose.
i missed that one... good call and thats fucking absurdity... good lord... i just dont get why people are so intent on putting themselves in positions that could hurt them... i just dont get it...

Top Bottom