napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT flickering on/off

gook

I am 7 weeks off of running a 2 year cycle straight of 200mg test C a week. arimidex .25mg twice a week.. I'm 34 years old. Yes I know that was stupid to run that. I need to come off because I want to have children.
pct..I ran hcg, 1,000 mg a week for 4 weeks. arimidex .5mg twice a week
then I stopped and have been running nolvadex 20mg for 3 weeks, up to this point at 7 weeks off of test c and 3 weeks off of hcg. still running nolvadex 3 weeks 20mg

I had been going thru hell up until about 1 week ago "week 6" when finally my balls came back plump and my libido came back with a vengeance. I was starting to have energy and strength back and mental clarity. Then just as soon as everything turned back on, 4 days ago I felt a dull ache in my balls and the next day they were almost shriveled again. I have no libido or energy again. Like it just turned on for a few days then turned back off.

Is this a normal process like the hpta waking up and then going back to sleep sort of speak? Seems like it might be flickering on and off. Guys ever hear of anything like that?

Last edited:
Yes, i do and will. Im in bad shape mentally and physically from this. I do have a question... actually 2 questions.
I plan to continue nolvadex another 2 weeks to see what happens. Should I also use arimidex alongside with the nolva? I want to be off testosterone forever, i never needed it in the first place. But how long would you say to give pct a chance, how many weeks or months before i should just concede and get on trt for life? Its a challenge just to get out of bed evert morning and I have ruined everything. the anxiety and panic i have never experienced before this is just about unbearable.

Yes, i do and will. Im in bad shape mentally and physically from this. I do have a question... actually 2 questions.
I plan to continue nolvadex another 2 weeks to see what happens. Should I also use arimidex alongside with the nolva? I want to be off testosterone forever, i never needed it in the first place. But how long would you say to give pct a chance, how many weeks or months before i should just concede and get on trt for life? Its a challenge just to get out of bed evert morning and I have ruined everything. the anxiety and panic i have never experienced before this is just about unbearable.

That’s really difficult for anyone on here to answer. You need to see an endocrinologist straight away.

can i still recover the hpta while running a very low dosage of hcg (500mg) a week? along side with nolvadex 20mg a week? i was thinking of tapering down the hcg from 1,000 to 500 to 250 then off? would that work or am i just delaying more? thanks again

can i still recover the hpta while running a very low dosage of hcg (500mg) a week? along side with nolvadex 20mg a week? i was thinking of tapering down the hcg from 1,000 to 500 to 250 then off? would that work or am i just delaying more? thanks again

That wont fix anything at all... dont do that

Hcg is making things worse. You never use hcg in pct. bro listen, the only thing your doing is making things worse and hoping to find anyone to help other than an endocrinologist is not going to happen either... you need to go in and get a doctors help

you are right. i am that desperate and miserable im seeking help from experienced strangers online. Thing is, im working and living overseas with no access to an endocrinologist. Not for atleast 6 months until i return to U.S.. I will just get back on the test c if i cant see any light at the end of this tunnel because honestly its almost suicidal feeling. 7 weeks into pct and recovering for a short bit then relapsing is really awful. My original question was just if its normal for bursts of recovery and then back to full suppression? like on and off. Ive never done a pct before. is this a sign the hpta is starting to recover or is this abnormal in your experience. thanks for hearing me out brotha, in lots of pain and regret over here!

I feel for ya.. but really listen to Dylan.. you need to get some bloodwork done and see a doc.. you can hypothesize all you want but it's all just guessing.

Top Bottom