napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT for fake SARMS

UltraV

I'm a little over two weeks into using RAD-140 (30mg/ day) & GW501516 (20mg/ day) from Proven Peptides. I had early bloodwork done right at the two week mark just in case the products were not legit, and thank god I did.

Got a call from my doctor today, my liver enzymes are over double the normal range. My pre-cycle bloodwork showed liver enzymes right around the top of the normal range, most likely from alcohol consumption since I don't use any other supplements. It's safe to say that you say that you should never buy from proven peptides, learn from my mistake. This trash is presumably a prohormone being sold as a SARM. I wasn't able to go into the doctor's office to sign for the release on the actual bloodwork for in depth results, but I will post it here when I get it.

I have Raloxifene (similar to Nolva) on hand that i'll be starting tomorrow, I'm thinking 60mg/ day for two weeks as a mini-pct. My question is, what else can I be doing to help my liver recover other than avoiding booze & drinking water?

Stay safe brothers.
-UltraV

Top Bottom