napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT enquiry

contoros

Hi Dylan,

I know you are a busy man but I thought I would attempt to seek some advise after watching all your videos. I am coming to the end of a 12 weeks cycle of MK 677 AND LDG 403, of which I have been taking 20mg of LGD a day and 2 x 15mg of MK677. Since roughly week 7 of the cycle my muscles have tightened and fingers and some joints at stiff and sore, is this something your have heard of before? I have experienced great results going from 90kg to 101kg in this cycle, I have been lifting fairly heavy and intense but recently have had to lay off due to the soreness experienced. Also I am thinking about running GW 501516 as a PCT as per your recommendation.

Anyway I would really appreciate your thoughts on the matter.

where did you get your sarms from bro? thats definitely not something you should be experiencing...

where did you get your sarms from bro? thats definitely not something you should be experiencing...

I was using from a company in Australia but changed to ALPHA sarms another Australian company, but I think it was more from the amount of weight gained, I went from 90kg to 101kg in one 8 week cycle of LGD and MK677(it was crazy but I also vamped up my meal intake etc). Now I am hovering around 98/99kg and feeling better whilst supplementing with GW. I am now looking to shred as best as possible with a GW,S4 and SR stack judging from your videos I recently watched.

Let me know your thoughts.

yes, thats way too much lgd to be using man, thats ridiculous and double the recommended amount

Top Bottom