napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pct and cycle support for lgd- 4033

Tw411

Hi. I ordered my first cycle of lgd-4033 (30ml, 10mg/ml) and plan on starting next week. I've been lifting for about 6 months and have taken little more than Otc test boosters, bcaas, protein, pre workouts, etc. After researching sarms and pct/cycle support I've found a lot of mixed reviews and advice on the topic. I'm 5'11", 175 lbs. I've dropped about 15 lbs since getting back into lifting again and dropped to 12% body fat but can't seem to bulk up no matter my diet. I'd like to get to 10% or less and add some weight. I'd like to keep this as inexpensive as possible but get good results and do it all safely. What would your recommendation be on dosage, cycle support, and pct. thanks

What exactly is your diet? That's the bread and butter to everything. Are you counting macros amd weighing and tracKing everything?

noone can answer that if we dont know your diet and where you got your lgd... not to mention you have only been lifting 6 months.. which means you likely have a lot of holes in your workout as well in terms of what you are doing correctly... there are so many factors here

Top Bottom