napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT cycle for me

pebert11

Good afternoon.

I would like to thank you for all the videos you post on YouTube. Very educational and informative.

I would like your opinion on the following.

I have been taking testosterone enanthate at 250mg per week for about 11 months, along with 25 mcg of T3 and 100 mcg of T4 daily. Also for the last 2 months have been on a Clenbuterol cycle too (2 weeks on – 2 weeks off).

What PCT cycle and dosing do you recommend for me? I am 28 years old and took this long cycle for fat loss.

you cannot be serious... first of all, steroids are NOT USED FOR FAT LOSS and as fat burners and what in the fucking world are you doing running an 11 month cycle? are you trying to kill yourself... do you have that as a wish??? how many cycles have you ran? why on earth are you using t3, t4 and clen??? do you realize you are messing around with your thyroid as well as your heart man??? fucks sake!! what are you thinking with ALL of this man??????? have you ever had any bloodwork? have you been controlling estrogen throughout this thing you call a cycle?

Good afternoon.

I would like to thank you for all the videos you post on YouTube. Very educational and informative.

I would like your opinion on the following.

I have been taking testosterone enanthate at 250mg per week for about 11 months, along with 25 mcg of T3 and 100 mcg of T4 daily. Also for the last 2 months have been on a Clenbuterol cycle too (2 weeks on – 2 weeks off).

What PCT cycle and dosing do you recommend for me? I am 28 years old and took this long cycle for fat loss.

Bro wtf were you thinking staying on that long? Do you realize how difficult it's going to be to recover from this? And running test for fat loss? That makes zero sense. Regardless, you need to cross your fingers and say a prayer that you can actually recover from this

I would start with HCG at 500iu twice per week and stop taking testosterone. Two weeks after you last injection of test, you need to run this 8 week pct. you'll need to buy two stacks at the link below to accomplish this

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

do you have any clue what you have gotten yourself into? i mean any clue whatsoever? i hope you know you have made a seriously stupid mistake that you are going to have to learn the very hard way from... if you continue to deviate and do things in this manner, be prepared to be perma fucked... you will not be able to fix it if you abuse yourself like this

Bro wtf were you thinking staying on that long? Do you realize how difficult it's going to be to recover from this? And running test for fat loss? That makes zero sense. Regardless, you need to cross your fingers and say a prayer that you can actually recover from this

I would start with HCG at 500iu twice per week and stop taking testosterone. Two weeks after you last injection of test, you need to run this 8 week pct. you'll need to buy two stacks at the link below to accomplish this

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

After following your PCT cycle, I waited a few months after that and took a blood test last week and all hormones, GH level and testosterone are in normal range.

Thanks!

Top Bottom