napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

pct and cycle help

Picsou

Hi, i'm a fan of your youtube video ive seen a lot , i gonna use steroid for the first time, i'm 28old.

I know you not gonna like my cycle but well lets see :

I would use ANAVAR (75mg) for 6 weeks/HALOTESTIN (30mg) for the last 4WEEKS in the end, add arimidex 0.5mg everyday, when i got on halotestin
and for the pct 21days CLOMID (50mg)/NOLVADEX (20mg)

its a basic strength cycle u know it, can u confirm i dont need use arimidex on the PCT ?

Best regard thanks for you time & answer !

if you know im not going to like your cycle why on earth would you present this to me? im not advising on this... this is horrible... this is NOT EVEN CLOSE to a "basic strength cycle" and you pct is PURE garbage... you are doing everything you could possibly do wrong here... do you have any concept on how strong halotestin is? your on your own with this one... this is SO ABSURD... my only question to you is who on the planet earth advised you to do something so stupid??? halo is for ADVANCED users and you NEVER exceed 60 mg of anavar... your going to fucking wreck the shit out yourself man... seriously... i dont get it but good luck...

That cycle is a joke and doesnt make sense. And all orals? That's a big no on that bro.....what is your full stats, goals, and experience?

Hi thanks for ur time to debat about it , i know i should run test propionate first but i'm not exited by pic myself, i'm a cocaine/heroin/mdma addict and i'm afraid too feel good for IV after doing this cycle,

nvm i removed arimidex and took aromasin and i use it on halo + pct

PCT : 3 days 100mg clomid + 3 days 40mg nolvadex then 25 days more with 50mg clomid/ 20mg nolvadex

for my liver i got full vitamine, full complex B, fer , vit D, silimaryn etc etc

Ive see a lot of people TR speaking about this combo, and i need try it oral at my first cycle, maybe i gonna use testo propionate only at my 2nd cycle.

My gaol is to gain 30kilos on bench/deadlift
MY maxi is 110kgs at bench/ 160kgs deadlift

Attachments

• isarmsa.JPG
    isarmsa.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Yo thanks for the answer back, i know i should run testo propionate on my 1cycle but i'm not rdy for pic myself no yet

For the pct i gonna remove arimidex and use aromasin 12mg each day when halo started + 28 days pct
PCT : 3 days 100mg clomid + 3days 40mg nolvadex then 25 days clomid 50mg/nolvadex 20mg

Ive read a lot of forum who use this combo and for my 1 cycle i'm more interested by oral only.

MY goal is to up my bench and deadlift by 30kilos or more (and all others exercices i use) ,

--max bench 110kgs, max deadlift 160kgs

for the liver protect, i use full vitamine, full complex vit B, D, E , iron, silimaryn, magnésium zinc, etc etc etc

should i made a deficit caloric or use a maitient diet for opti the strengh gain ?

Thanks to you to take time to made answer !

Last edited:
Yo, after read ur comment and think about it, i gonna use Anavar only for the first cycle (6weeks at 60mg) then in my 2nd cycle i gonna use testo propionate (300mg each week for 9 weeks) + halo last 4 weeks.

Thanks again for your time, i gonna back later when i start the 2nd cycle for some advise.

Have a good day, cheers buddy !

when I took 100mg of clomid, I held water like a water buffalo. Your pct plan blows an old moldy goat.

you just dont get it... im done dude, good luck... you dont RUN FUCKING ORAL ONLY CYCLES.. im done... you dont listen.. you can learn the hard way

i get sorry for that, but atleast nice to debat about it, i gonna use testo propionate + anavar, i've understand the necessity to use testo with an oral !

i'm actually looking : The Best Injection Sites: By Dylan Gemelli and all others stuff about it to be ready when i gonna start it early september.

you just dont get it... im done dude, good luck... you dont RUN FUCKING ORAL ONLY CYCLES.. im done... you dont listen.. you can learn the hard way

Hey brother I've seen people use clen in their PCT, what're your thoughts on that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey brother I've seen people use clen in their PCT, what're your thoughts on that?

those people are beyond ignorant... clen is one of the worst things you could do in pct... here's just common sense ASIDE from the nasty side effects... do you think its wise to be using a huge weight loss drug in pct when you are already at risk of losing gains?? the people doing this are the same ones that bitch about losing gains in pct... it makes no sense whatsoever and thats not even covering the dangers with it

those people are beyond ignorant... clen is one of the worst things you could do in pct... here's just common sense ASIDE from the nasty side effects... do you think its wise to be using a huge weight loss drug in pct when you are already at risk of losing gains?? the people doing this are the same ones that bitch about losing gains in pct... it makes no sense whatsoever and thats not even covering the dangers with it

That's what I figured I was like WTF when I saw that. People will just do anything to say they've done it

That's what I figured I was like WTF when I saw that. People will just do anything to say they've done it

so true bro... it really makes no sense in any way, shape or form.. i cant wrap my head around it.. im glad you asked but i think you already knew! LOL

so true bro... it really makes no sense in any way, shape or form.. i cant wrap my head around it.. im glad you asked but i think you already knew! LOL

Lol yeah bro I have a lot of weight to gain before I'm ready to even think about a cutting cycle. I appreciate your videos and website though. It's a lot of help

Lol yeah bro I have a lot of weight to gain before I'm ready to even think about a cutting cycle. I appreciate your videos and website though. It's a lot of help

im happy to help brother... at least you get it man! i love that, when people listen and do things right... respect bro...

My last question, i need to drop 4 % bodyfat should i use a deficit diet or a maintient diet (testo p + anavar)

i wanna bulk strenght only not muscle.

Thanks to you

Top Bottom