PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: PCT based on my blood work

PCT based on my blood work

I just finished a 12 week recomp stack of lgd-4033, s4, gw. I just received my post cycle bloodwork results. What PCT should I run based on my bloodwork? Everything is the normal range, do I still need to run 4 weeks of clomid and gw?

Testosterone, Serum 480 NORMAL 264-916 ng/dL

LH 5.0 NORMAL 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL

FSH 2.3 NORMAL 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL

Estradiol 25.4 NORMAL 7.6-42.6 pg/mL
    Last edited by redsox; 05-20-2019 at 06:39 PM.

What were you pre cycle Testosterone levels?

Unfortunately, I did not get pre-cycle bloodwork done.

Well you have nothing to compare it to. Everything is normal but it could have been 700 before your cycle. We'll never know.

Would you still run clomid for a few weeks?

I wouldn't want to run Clomid unless it's necessary. A mini PCT from ESARMS would be much safer. It's really up to you at this point and how you feel.

https://www.isarms.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51488

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    I wouldn't want to run Clomid unless it's necessary. A mini PCT from ESARMS would be much safer. It's really up to you at this point and how you feel.

https://www.isarms.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51488
    Yes without pre cycle bloods theres no way to know to know how much you were affected... go with the pct link cbbram sent you

is the mini pct on esarms a alternative to taking clomid ? or it depends on your bloodwork if you need it if your Testosterone took a big hit ?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnni View Post
    is the mini pct on esarms a alternative to taking clomid ? or it depends on your bloodwork if you need it if your Testosterone took a big hit ?
    for sarms only, yes... not for steroids