napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT & Libido

tineehot

Dylan,

First off thanks for all you do brother. Been a big fan of yours for a while. Great to get legit information.

So I just started my PCT this week after a 12 week Sustanon cycle ran at 400mg per week and finished off with 20-30mg of Winstrol a day for 4 weeks leading up to PCT. I took all on cycle support including an AI, liver protection and cholesterol support and various other products.

Had killer gains on just 400mg a week man. Packed on 25 pounds with absolutely no side effects, bloating, High BP or gyno!

My problem is my libido is fucking horrible during PCT and the general just doesn’t want to stand at attention at times and if so it’s sparingly. I am running Nolvadex at 20/20/10/10 and Clomid 50/25/25/25 also using 50 mg of Arimistane as well.

Is there anything I can do to help get back in the saddle or do I just need to ride it out and then get bloods again? Thanks brother.

P.S. Test was above 1500 and free test over 50 at week 5.. E2 was normal.

What week into your pct are you? I'd drop the arimastane and run a real AI like aromasin 12.5mg eod asap. The problem you're having can happen during pct but the reason you may be having issues is your estrogen may be elevated. I'd get bloodwork done again to verify. For the nolva and clomid doses, I'd much rather see :

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5mg eod

get rid of arimistane for of all... i know what it is advertised about but i have had many people report suppression from androsta which is one of its main components... you need to run a proper pct...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks man!

What week into your pct are you? I'd drop the arimastane and run a real AI like aromasin 12.5mg eod asap. The problem you're having can happen during pct but the reason you may be having issues is your estrogen may be elevated. I'd get bloodwork done again to verify. For the nolva and clomid doses, I'd much rather see :

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5mg eod

I still have enough aromasin on hand to finish out PCT. Thanks!

get rid of arimistane for of all... i know what it is advertised about but i have had many people report suppression from androsta which is one of its main components... you need to run a proper pct...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks Dylan! So should I bump PCT up to 6 weeks? I’m currently on week 3. 10mg Nolvadex and 25mg Clomid. Dropped the Arimistane today and will finish out Aromasin.

I’ll grab some MK and GW as well. Started taking 800mg of Ashwaghanda KSM-66 which has seemed to helped with morning anxiety from high E or Cortisol. Currently lost about 8 pounds during PCT. Thbaks again brother.

Thanks Dylan! So should I bump PCT up to 6 weeks? I’m currently on week 3. 10mg Nolvadex and 25mg Clomid. Dropped the Arimistane today and will finish out Aromasin.

I’ll grab some MK and GW as well. Started taking 800mg of Ashwaghanda KSM-66 which has seemed to helped with morning anxiety from high E or Cortisol. Currently lost about 8 pounds during PCT. Thbaks again brother.
Yes, I would absolutely stretch out pct to 6 weeks which will give more time to provide adequate recovery. Pct and recovery is a drawn out long process even running all the right things, so you just have to be patient and give it time

yes absolutely go 6 weeks brother

Been there my friend somthing I feel helps is a Nitric oxide booster as male enhancement pills are basically just nitrates making erection possible, along side test booster will def help but it's pretty much just a waiting game u will get back to normal just takes time.

Will do Dylan! Planning on running my third cycle starting in April. Here’s what I’ve laid out. My body fat is currently at 10% so I feel Masteron will be a great addition. I was a dumbass in my twenties and ran Deca without test, but never had any sexual side effects, but I’ll have caber anyways. Not looking to get huge.

Tbol: 50-60mg weeks 1-4
Test E: 400mg weeks 1-12
Deca: 300 mg weeks 1-12
Mast: 300mg weeks 1-12
Winstrol: 20mg weeks 11-14 (winny is at 20mg because of sides)

PCT: Nolva & Clomid 6-8 weeks
40/40/40/20/20/20
50/50/50/25/25/25

Aromasin: 12.5 mgs eod weeks 1-14 and through PCT.
GW & MK during PCT as well

Cabergoline .5mg 2x week or as needed weeks 1-12

On cycle support Supps etc..

Will do Dylan! Planning on running my third cycle starting in April. Here’s what I’ve laid out. My body fat is currently at 10% so I feel Masteron will be a great addition. I was a dumbass in my twenties and ran Deca without test, but never had any sexual side effects, but I’ll have caber anyways. Not looking to get huge.

Tbol: 50-60mg weeks 1-4
Test E: 400mg weeks 1-12
Deca: 300 mg weeks 1-12
Mast: 300mg weeks 1-12
Winstrol: 20mg weeks 11-14 (winny is at 20mg because of sides)

PCT: Nolva & Clomid 6-8 weeks
40/40/40/20/20/20
50/50/50/25/25/25

Aromasin: 12.5 mgs eod weeks 1-14 and through PCT.
GW & MK during PCT as well

Cabergoline .5mg 2x week or as needed weeks 1-12

On cycle support Supps etc..
looks good brother... you can use my new post ct during your cycle to replace hcg the last four weeks and here's a link to my new all in one... 44 total ingredients and the most complete you can find and running multiple orals in one cycle, you need all the protection you can get... https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st

Great approach to boosting natural test levels and complete organ supporting supplement.

Can’t wait to run mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Dylan! I’ll make sure to have it on hand brother. I forgot to add the hcg in as well. I had planned to run 250iu 2x a week for 4 weeks up until I start pct. Your new post ct is just used the last 4 weeks before pct correct?

Thanks Dylan! I’ll make sure to have it on hand brother. I forgot to add the hcg in as well. I had planned to run 250iu 2x a week for 4 weeks up until I start pct. Your new post ct is just used the last 4 weeks before pct correct?
yes, its specifically designed to replace hcg AND you can run it longer on cycle or take it into pct as well... NO hcg side effects and all the benefits.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4Hc6ct7HWE&t=30s

Top Bottom