napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT and alcohol content?

mustangs0

Hey man! Just had one quick question, say if I’m on PCT from a Sarms stack, and I’m taking Clomid, and cardarine GW, and go down to .5ml of both per day do you think that could show up in an alcohol piss test? Cause I’m on probation and just found out that the Sarms are alcohol based. If I get piss tested for alcohol, do you think the alcohol from the Sarms would give me a positive? I’m NOT a drinker, so I just want to make sure I don’t fail any alcohol test over a Serm/Sarm.

I've taken gw and pissed for probation a few hours later and been fine. The likelihood of 1ml of everclear causing you to fail a test is practically impossible. IDK how true it is but I've heard it's about 1 hour for a drink to leave your system. This is in the neighborhood of 1/30th of a drink.

If you're overly concerned you could always take it at night or after you test

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

its basically like a baby dropper... its what you would feed a baby with... i have seen several people in your situation with no problem whatsoever... clearly, i would not take it the day of when you have a test but other than that, you would be completely fine

Thanks guys, I haven’t been tested yet, but by the next time they would get around to testing me I’ll be off PCT anyway! I really appreciate the fast responses!!

1ml is 1/45th of a regular 1.5oz shot, so no.....it's not enough to show up on anything

Top Bottom