napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT after MK-2866

Pakis

On week 3 of my first cycle on 35mg MK-2866 and my results are amazing. However after watching your youtube videos i am worried about PCT. Issues like gynecomastia sound terrifying. Will i need a PCT if i only run a 4 weeks cycle? What product/dose?
Your advice will be much appreciated.

Why would you only run a 4 week cycle? You need to run it a full 12 weeks. Also your dosing is off. Mk2866 needs ran at 25mg per day

Your pct should look like this

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you RickRock,
4 weeks cycle because is my first time on anything plus I am already happy with the results. Started at 25mg but moved to 35. The pump is just so much better at 35. I was hopping a 4 weeks cycle will not require PCT. Is this not true?
Thanks a million!!!

As long as you have legit Ostarine, it does not aromatize into estrogen so you will not get gyno. 4 weeks at 25mg or less is not really going to be suppressive but since you are up to 35mg per day it is tricky. No way we can say for sure so you are better to be safe and run the PCT.

bro, noone with any sort of a brain would recommend a 4 weeks cycle of ostarine... thats a complete waste of time and money and very ignorant to do... it doesnt even peak until week 8... this is how to properly run it...

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you all. Ordered gw501516...my problem is finding Clomid in the UK. It is a prescription drug. Can i get this online? If not, is there any alternative to Clomid that i can get online?

Thank you all. Ordered gw501516...my problem is finding Clomid in the UK. It is a prescription drug. Can i get this online? If not, is there any alternative to Clomid that i can get online?
Virtually every source here has Clomid. If you have trouble finding one send me a pm and I'll help you out

Top Bottom