napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT after 1 year of trt 100 mg test cypionate a week

CGerr

Hi Guys,

have a question on the recommend protocol for pct after a year of a standard 100 mg a week cypionate dosage after a year of trt. I intend to utilize clomid but would like dosage parameters. Details below.

I was on trt for about 1 year straight. The anti aging clinic gave me 200 mg per week of cypionate along with 500 IU of HCG twice per week as well as some arimidex 1 mg week, which was way too much and on my own accord I finally got myself down to 100 a week with levels on a trough day of about 680 high on 2 injections of 50 every 3.5 days.

I got on trt due to libido issues, tried lifestyle changes and clomid monotherapy prior to this trt journey. My total t was anywhere from 400-500. Although my fitness never suffered my body comp and bedroom performance did, I basically had no libido. Trt gave me my life back but over the months I dealt with high hematocrit over 48 which some say is not high but I get short of breath very easily now when historically I could ride my bike up a 14000 mountain. I can’t really do cardio anymore I get out of breath constantly and when I gave blood tanked my ferritin levels to the point where I couldn’t donate anymore and I felt like death.

I wanted to know what you thought a proper PCT would be for me. I heard Dylan recommend 1-2 weeks of 50 mg clomid everyday and then 1-2 weeks of 25 mg per day. How would you tailor this for someone that was on a low trt dose for an entire year instead of high levels of anabolics I assume it should be different.

My dr gave me clomid for 3 months at the rate of 12.5 mg a day or 25 eod for 3 months but he really doesn’t know his ass from 3rd base. From all my web interactions you know more than anyone and I wanted to have a solid plan in place before coming off the trt. I didn’t want to suffer libido loss or struggle if it’s not necessary. What do you think?

Prior to trt I did take clomid eod 25 mg and it brought my total t into the 700's which is solid on a low dose but I'm thinking I might need a different protocol since I've been on hrt for 1 year. When I did take the clomid monotherapy my test was high but I didn't have any symptom relief, i'm assuming this was due to excess aromitization which my urologist would never check. Throughout my trt protocol I have been taking 300 -500 iu of HCG twice a week so the boyz have been somewhat active.

Any suggestions or experience would be appreciated, thanks gents!

Mike

you need an 8 week pct, period... clomid alone is a joke and would not do anything...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY RUN MK 4 weeks)

gw-501516 20 mg day

Whut? You don't go off of TRT once put on it, unless you had some shit doctor that sold you on trt when you didnt need it.

After re-reading, you had shit advice, 500 is NOT a TRT candidate, so you basically cruised for a year. If you are lucky, you'll get back to 500 again. 50/50 you wont, after a year of atrophy. Plus you've been on too much HCG for a year, which has its own medical issues.

Top Bottom