napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT Advice Please

Ryanosauce

Hey,

Sorry ahead of time if I posted this is the wrong place.

I need advice on a PCT to run on this cycle

Test Cyp 1 to 15 weeks at 500mg
Tren Ace week 1 to 12 at 100mg eos
Gw-501516 week 2 to 14

History and stats:
31 y/o male, I've been cycling for 10 years, "started way to young" but I mostly run test only cycles, I've kickstand with dbol , anadrol, tbol, but I don't stack very often, I'm not gyno prone, but this last year or so I've noticed test isnt having the same affect, I've ran the standard nolva/clomid, pct, but I know tren is rough and needed some advice on pct, from experience, and i appreciate it ahead of time, thanks guys!.

Ryan

This is the layout for pct bro:

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
MK-2866 25 mg day (4 weeks)
GW-501516 20 mg day

Make sure you’re using Aromasin during the entire cycle to control estrogen and caber for prolactin ... I would highly recommend investing in Dylan’s Organ ST product, especially when using something like tren

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hey,
Well my stats changed rapidly from 260 pounds, till I dieted down to 200, I'm 6ft, and trying to get to a lean 220 to 230, it seems to where my body feels the best at, and thanks again for the info on pct, I'm not to sure about tren ace and just wanted to make sure I have everythjng on hand before I started my cycle, thanks again guys!!!

Hey,
Sorry if I didn't mention it before but my goal was to gain around 25 pounds of lean muscle, no dirty bulking, I worked my ass off to get abs and I would like to keep them, lol, And I norm only do 1 cycle a year so I try to get the best bang for my buck safely, of there is any other suggestions or recommendations, I'm open to all criticism, anything to add or move around let me know, and 1 last question is gw good to run for 12 weeks or should it be longer or shorter in your all opinion?

Hey,
Well my stats changed rapidly from 260 pounds, till I dieted down to 200, I'm 6ft, and trying to get to a lean 220 to 230, it seems to where my body feels the best at, and thanks again for the info on pct, I'm not to sure about tren ace and just wanted to make sure I have everythjng on hand before I started my cycle, thanks again guys!!!

What is your age and cycle experience? Tren is only for advanced users

I'm 31, I have been cycling for the past 10 years, I've ran almost everything else but tren, but it seems over the past year or 2 my normal test cycles ain't doing the same as they used to, so figured it's time to give it a shot.

Well to be honest tren is a pretty poor choice for trying to bulk or add muscle. Its great for strength or recomp but very hard to add weight on. I've never been able to add a pound on it. Your be better off with deca or eq

gaining 20-30 lbs with just tren is not happening bro... you might be able to do it with tren and some bulking compounds like anadrol and maybe add eq in there but i hope you dont plan on it with what you have set up right now

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

How come no HCG during or after cycle?

12 weeks on Tren Ace for your first crack at it? Good luck with that. I'm not saying it can't be done but for a first timer you'll be lucky if you finish 8 weeks. You'll see what I mean because Tren has a serious way of giving you a reality check.

Hey,

Well I've seriously thought about adding anadrol for the first 4 to 5 weeks but , I'm going to be doubling my calories the first 2 months and almost 2 and half the last 2 months, and the reason I've never added hcg is that I already had Clomid and nolva, and order aromasin, and like I said I would love to add 20 to 30 pounds but I know I'm not gonna reach that with this cycle, but for some reason I've been 1 of these people a little bit goes along way l, it don't take much but we shall see how it goes.

P.S.
I went ahead and ordered some mk-2866, to run in with pct, only thing I didn't get was the organ stuff, but any last recommendations?

Well put Dylan, glad I meet you guys, and thanks again to every 1 and there advice, I'm just trying to keep it safe as possible, and I appreciate the people who took the time to reply, thanks guys!!

Top Bottom