domestic-supply
        
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition
        
napsgear
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Pct

  1. #1

    Pct

    Is there a difference between the liquid clomid, nolvadex, etc and the tablet form?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by FitnessGuru View Post
    Is there a difference between the liquid clomid, nolvadex, etc and the tablet form?
    Provided you have a legitimate source like the liquids from sarmsx, they will be exactly the same.

    Liquids also provide the flexibility of adjusting your dosage where tablets do not

    (PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

  3. #3
    it all depends on the source for each... you can get bad liquid, you can get bad tabs and/or capsules...

    if both are made properly, there is no difference whatsoever between them... they are both clomid, they are both nolvadex etc...

    www.sarmsx.com has the best liquid forms you can find... the highest quality and dosed so accurately... they are the best of the best...





  4. #4
    You have to trust your source but generally there is no difference between the two.

    Phurious Pharma Rep

  5. #5
    Same with the letrozole? I see on sarmsx it is 2.5mg/1 mL..isn't the most you want to dose with that is 1mg right?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by FitnessGuru View Post
    Same with the letrozole? I see on sarmsx it is 2.5mg/1 mL..isn't the most you want to dose with that is 1mg right?

    bro, seriously??? there's nothing on sarmsx that is not of the highest quality... not one product...

    most does at 2.5 but just because its 2.5 mg/ml doesnt mean you cant dose it whatever you want LOLLLL... i mean seriously? im lost... its not like someone is FORCING you to take a full dropper bro... half a dropper is 1.25 mg etc... just does it however you want... i dont get what thats supposed to mean but your statement just doesn't make sense to me whatsoever...





  7. #7
    I just wanted to cover all bases lol I have found that letrozole is hard to come by. I believe you that it is pure quality, I have bought sarms from sarmsx before and have had nothing but good results. Just wanted to get facts from everyone before purchasing! Thanks for the insight!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by FitnessGuru View Post
    I just wanted to cover all bases lol I have found that letrozole is hard to come by. I believe you that it is pure quality, I have bought sarms from sarmsx before and have had nothing but good results. Just wanted to get facts from everyone before purchasing! Thanks for the insight!

    anytime bro





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •