napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pct

projt

Should you do a pct when your only doing test suss 250? And why? And what's the best?
12 week course of suss.

Yes, PCT is imperative after using any AAS, even at a moderate dose such as sust 250. Testosterone production is shut down when AAS and even some SARM's are introduced to the body.

You will need a full PCT for at least four weeks. Here's the lay out

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
GW 501516 20mg ed
MK 2866 50mg ed
Aromasin 12.5mg eod

Check sarmx.com for GW and MK and any of our sources here for aromasin, nolva, and clomid

Last edited:
Guarionex has the perfect answer for you. It is very important to always run a pct after AAS use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should you do a pct when your only doing test suss 250? And why? And what's the best?
12 week course of suss.

It's the fact that you are asking a question like this that worries me brother. You definitely need a PCT following ANY steroid cycle. They ALL shut down your natural test production.

What is your stats and experience buddy?

A full pct after a steroid cycle would look like this

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Welcome Bud, 14 weeks of Sust is a good run. You absolutely need full PCT.
Get everything you need and treat it just as serious as you did your cycle.
Good luck.

Yes sir the guys have already laid out the perfect PCT protocol, all can be found at SARMSx.com and they carry the highest quality.

bro, the fact you even have to ask this definitely means you should not be using anything whatsoever... please tell me you have not started using anything?

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

Haven't touched it yet, just had a guy telling me I didn't need to run a pct if I'm just doing test, but I knew that was bullshit! he's done courses before, but I watched a few of your youtube videos hence why I asked on here.
27 years
5ft 11
106kg, 233 pound
20% BF

12 week course of suss.

Anytime you add test or its derivatives to your system your body says WTF! It knows that there is too much test past the normal set point. It sends messages to stop test production because there is already too much in the body. When you stop the sus then you want your normal test production to kick in again asap, and that is why you do pct

Haven't touched it yet, just had a guy telling me I didn't need to run a pct if I'm just doing test, but I knew that was bullshit! he's done courses before, but I watched a few of your youtube videos hence why I asked on here.
27 years
5ft 11
106kg, 233 pound
20% BF

bro, your body fat is way too high for a steroid cycle... you cant use steroids with an elevated body fat like that... you realize how much more susceptible you are too side effects, especially estrogen conversion? your making a large mistake...

27 years
5ft 11
106kg, 233 pound
20% BF

Don't ever just listen to "some guy" bro. That's how you mess yourself up by listening to people that don't know better.

And you seriously need to get that bodyfat down before you start a cycle

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Dylan and Rick are correct, get that body fat % down so you can take full advantage of the cycle. Losing 20 lbs [of fat] would put you at about 12.5%. That would be a good goal to shoot for so you dont have all the extra side affects like E conversion. Lower would be even better.

Top Bottom