napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pct

mtaybor

First off, awesome video! It was extremely helpful especially when I'm trying to learn to do everything the best way possible. I just have one question if you have a moment to help me out. I'm looking to take the prohormone Super DMZ 2.0, and I wasn't sure exactly what that would be considered as far as if it is a mild or strong cycle. So my question is which PCT if any would you recommend for that? I saw on the site you had listed quite a bit of different possibilities, and I just wanted to double check if there were any specific ones that were better for Super DMZ or if just about any of those on the list would suffice. Appreciate any help you can offer and I really enjoy the videos man

I'd pass on the PH's bud. What are your stats? Age, height, weight, bf%, and how long have you been training?

I don't think anyone here would recommend a prohormone cycle. Even a oral only cycle.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

First off, awesome video! It was extremely helpful especially when I'm trying to learn to do everything the best way possible. I just have one question if you have a moment to help me out. I'm looking to take the prohormone Super DMZ 2.0, and I wasn't sure exactly what that would be considered as far as if it is a mild or strong cycle. So my question is which PCT if any would you recommend for that? I saw on the site you had listed quite a bit of different possibilities, and I just wanted to double check if there were any specific ones that were better for Super DMZ or if just about any of those on the list would suffice. Appreciate any help you can offer and I really enjoy the videos man
If you enjoy wasting time them go ahead and jump on that super dmz or aka super junk. What are your stats, your age, cycle experience, diet and training experience, and goals? Without those basic answers we cannot provide you with any help.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

You want to stay away from Oral only cyckes bro....especially prohormones. What is your stats and experience?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

hey bro, thanks for the support on the videos, i appreciate it! as far as your cycle, DO NOT run an oral only cycle and DO NOT run a pro hormone... you will be making a major mistake... oral only is a very poor option and a PH is even worse... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? what are your goals?

Top Bottom