napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pct

micqatoles

I currently am finishing a cycle of 250mgs/wk of cypionate. I slowly dropped the dose and am now coming off. This is my second cycle and with my first cycle i pct'd with hcg, nolva and aromasin. The nolva and aromasin mix made my back acne come out like crazy! And I'm scared to go through it again. I am gonna use hcg again but unsure about the others. I have RAD140 that I would like to give it a shot because I'm tired of intramuscular. How would my body react acne wise and natural test wise just taking hcg and running the RAD140? The back acne is a killer for me but my body has never had any other sides besides that. Any input would be a great help.

I wouldn't suggest using RAD140 during pct, do a full pct before you go with RAD. You should use hcgenerate instead of hcg for pct.

HCG is some nasty stuff made from urine, and it may cause such side effects as gyno and suppression. Besides, it only imitates the functioning of LH, so as soon as you stop taking it, the LH will stop working, as will the natural testosterone production.

So do you think I'll be straight with just hcgenerate with no ai? I never had a problem with the gyno end, just on the bacne through and after the cycle.

So do you think I'll be straight with just hcgenerate with no ai? I never had a problem with the gyno end, just on the bacne through and after the cycle.

If you want to be very safe, you can add 10mgs aromasin eod for 2 weeks. See how it levels out for you.

Remember - the fact that you don't have gyno, does not mean that your estrogen is not too high, as there are many other side effects caused by high estrogen levels, and unfortunately not all of them are visible with bare eye, as only blood work can reveal them. Therefore, it is best to use an AI, even if in moderate dosages.

Top Bottom