napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pct

ney87

Hey Dylan,

been watching your vids and am now a happy subscriber,

Something Im not clear on, do you PCT straight after a cycle or a week or 2. or whilst doing the cycle?

Im sorry if this is an annoying question

its not annoying man... it depends on what esters you are running... that determines when you start pct...

I know you are very methodical (as I enjoy watching your content), Im just needing a very general answer, Everywhere I read its 2 weeks after a cycle?

I know you are very methodical (as I enjoy watching your content), Im just needing a very general answer, Everywhere I read its 2 weeks after a cycle?

What exactly dont u comprehend that it depends on the ester of the compound? Theres no general answer. It depends on what you are using

Excuse me Dylan, I am either not understanding the nuances of The bodybuilding culture or if I am trying to draw information from a secret masonic society, Is there reading material somewhere I can get the information, I dont want to waste anymore of your time or end up with a bad experience in acquiring your help

THE ESTER OF THE COMPOUND DETERMINES WHEN YOU START PCT... there is no cookie cutter answer... being a fucking smart ass is not going to get anyone to help you... which youve done twice now...

THE ESTER OF THE COMPOUND DETERMINES WHEN YOU START PCT... there is no cookie cutter answer... being a fucking smart ass is not going to get anyone to help you... which youve done twice now...

Woah Dylan, No intentions of being a smart arse dude, this escalated quickly, You have given me my answer, thanks, fuck text can never convey tone or syntax, Thanks for all your help, Like I said Id hate to stop watching your content due to a negative reaction which where this feels like it's heading and to which I am petty enough to do unfortunately :(

Live long and Prosper

Woah Dylan, No intentions of being a smart arse dude, this escalated quickly, You have given me my answer, thanks, fuck text can never convey tone or syntax, Thanks for all your help, Like I said Id hate to stop watching your content due to a negative reaction which where this feels like it's heading and to which I am petty enough to do unfortunately :(

Live long and Prosper
there are long esters and short esters which you should research... its not complicated... longer esters, generally are two weeks after the last pin but some can vary... short esters are generally 3-4 days after your last pin, but once again, it all depends on WHICH compounds you are asking about

Top Bottom