bannednutritionRegenRx

Pct

maroforts

Banned
Hi dylan im running a test e and winny cycle
I finish up on the 17-1-19
I have hcg / clomid / and nolva on hand
What can you recommend gd pct dosage
I heard i could run hcg for 10 before i start pct to get testis up to size what do you recommend

What dosages per week and for how long will greatly help out are experts.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

you can run hcg the last four weeks of your cycle right up until pct starts...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Mk and gw and organ st is to be taken during pct ? Not during cycle ?
As well can u use armidex instead of aromasin?
And how much hcg to take

My cycle is 16 weeks long
Test e at 500mg a week all the way
And on 10 week started winny at 100mg eod
Prior to that at start of my cycle was using tren e but started to get saw nipples
Thoe i was taking ai, armidex at .5mg ed
So i had to stop tren and switch with winny as
Does not convert to eostregon
And increased my armidex does to 1mg ed
Then started to feel my nipps was getting back to normal ,

you can use sarms on cycle as well as organ st IF YOU WANT but they should be used in pct... NO you should not use arimidex in pct over aromasin and you don't need hcg whatsoever

you NEVER use hcg in pct
I didnt mean hcg for pct was tolled to take it for 2 weeks after my last shot of test e as it will get the testies back to size then start pct whats your thoughts i know you said no hcg with pct but previous post you mentioned last 4 weeks of cycle , i was talking about that what dosage to take
Thanks for all the help

Top Bottom