napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pct???

DwightShcrute1234

Hi, i bought rad-140 20mg/ml and lgd-4033 20mg/ml and I had a couple of question concerning these.
1) Should I stack these two?
2) What doses is recommended?
3) Do I need a pct? If so, which one would you recommend?

I have done SARMS in the past, but i was doing them like shit, and now I would like to do them properly. If you have any suggestions, please let me know!
Thank you very much
Ps: I am 6'2", 185lbs, 13ish% fat

hold on bro... now, why would you buy these if

1. you dont even know how to use them

2. you dont know what they do and how they work

3. you dont already have a pct on hand

4. you dont even know they need a pct

and the worst part of it

5. you HAVE used them in the past and dont know what you are doing, which means you never ran blood work etc...

just stop bro, give them to someone that knows what they are doing or see if you can return them... or just hold on to them and do a lot more research first... you cant do things like this when it comes to ped's, where you just "wing it" etc...

hold on bro... now, why would you buy these if

1. you dont even know how to use them

2. you dont know what they do and how they work

3. you dont already have a pct on hand

4. you dont even know they need a pct

and the worst part of it

5. you HAVE used them in the past and dont know what you are doing, which means you never ran blood work etc...

just stop bro, give them to someone that knows what they are doing or see if you can return them... or just hold on to them and do a lot more research first... you cant do things like this when it comes to ped's, where you just "wing it" etc...

Alright, i haven't started my cycle yet, because like you said I needed to do a lot more research. Having this said, i read lot of the forums here and also some researches amoungst other websites. From what I understood I should do the following:

For best results:
1)stack RAD with LGD for a period of 12 weeks
2) 20mg of RAD in am and 10mg of LGD also in am
3) weeks 13-16 should be a mini pct composed of clomid and gw501516
4)50mg first week then 25mg for the remainding weeks
5)Not sure how much GW510516 I should be taking

Would you agree with this? Should I make any changes? Or should I just stop everything and throw the bottles away because I clearly know nothing?
Please let me know and thanks for the advice

Thanks a lot! Last question, how do I know I didn't buy fakes?
Both my bottles are 30ml and they contain 20mg/ml, does that mean i would have to buy three bottles of RAD-140 and two bottles of LDG-4033 to last the 12 weeks like suggested?

Btw sorry for asking all kinds of questions, i'm just trying to be as ingormed as possible so I don't mess up my body

Well right off the jump. Lgd never comes in 20 mg/ml bottles. In six years since lgd first came out, it has never come that way. Where did u get them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom