napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pct

Buffman2611

Hey guys, I want to start a pct in the next few weeks. Been on trt for 4 months half a cc every 7 days. My dr will only give me blood work for my test levels & refused to test all other hormones so I'm just going to cycle off to be safe. She wont prescribe me a pct so I was looking at Dylan's protcol for pct does anyone know where I can get Ai's, hcg, nolvadex, & Gw501516?

Thanks

If you are on doctor prescribed TRT, and need it to treat low test, why in the world would you cycle off?

+1, why would you go off trt ?

You're not taking an AI on cycle?

Since I've been on I have felt nothing but negative affects. Foggy brain, unwanted weight gain, itchy nipples, sensative nipples, muscle cramps, etc. I didnt take it for the "gains" I took it to improve my test which was at 235 before taking trt. I homestly felt better when I was off than being on.

definitely go to a different doctor... you are not being monitored properly whatsoever... any doctor with half a brain would know to be monitoring everything man... this sounds pretty strange to say the least

Dylan, she's all over the place with the subject. She says I don't need extra blood work. I scheduled an appointment to go in next week. I feel like the best thing to do is go on pct & get off until I find another dr who will give me the protocol that I need. As of right now all she has given me is test E.

Need to know where all your levels are. Total test, free test, estradiol and shbg

like i said, you need to find a different doctor.. an endocrinologist... whoever you are seeing now is clueless and doing a lot more harm than good...

Top Bottom