napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pct

hayerdees

Hey man, I hate to see your YouTube channel got shut down! It was very educational and helped me learn somethings I would never have known otherwise, I do have a question for you though. I'm 4 weeks short of going back on cycle and this will be my first tren cycle, on my other two cycles (the first being a test enth cycle and the second being Deca, anadrol, and test enth) I hate to say but I didn't use a PCT much on either mainly just tamoxifen citrate because that had been all I was advised, luckily I've avodided side effects thus far. My next cycle is going to be sust (which I was kinda boyinformed into buying), tren Ace and anadrol 50. I want to know what you would recommend I run with these compounds to combat bad side effects. Also my stats are 200lbs, 6ft tall, and I don't really know my BF percentage. I would really appreciate any advice you can give me man

i would not be using tren on a third cycle and definitely not with anadrol... you dont have anywhere near enough experience but far far far beyond that, you need to do bloodwork and see where you are at... you cannot sit here and honestly tell me you think its okay to have barely ran any pct prior and just start cycling again.. you are asking for nothing but problems and there's no way on earth i would advise you anything other than that

Hey man, I hate to see your YouTube channel got shut down! It was very educational and helped me learn somethings I would never have known otherwise, I do have a question for you though. I'm 4 weeks short of going back on cycle and this will be my first tren cycle, on my other two cycles (the first being a test enth cycle and the second being Deca, anadrol, and test enth) I hate to say but I didn't use a PCT much on either mainly just tamoxifen citrate because that had been all I was advised, luckily I've avodided side effects thus far. My next cycle is going to be sust (which I was kinda boyinformed into buying), tren Ace and anadrol 50. I want to know what you would recommend I run with these compounds to combat bad side effects. Also my stats are 200lbs, 6ft tall, and I don't really know my BF percentage. I would really appreciate any advice you can give me man
You need to change this mindset that you currently have. You barely ran a pct on ur previous cycles but instead of learning and doing things right you wanna continue until you do irreversible damage?!!! You need bloods. You may feel fine but youre bloods may say something different. Youre also wasting your time if you continue in this manner. Pct is the most important part of a cycle. Theres no point in working hard and spending money only to lose it all in pct. Learn how to do things correctly before continuing. You are not ready for the tren adrol combo.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

You need to know your body fat and you didn't post your age.

I'm not really understanding what you're saying about buying susd. But it does sound like you're getting bad advice, which is fairly common. Stick around here and you'll get the proper protocol and advise.

Top Bottom