napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pct

lenarmot

Dear Dr.Dylan ,

I am writing to give me your advise about course steroid cycle from beginning to the PCT ( post cycle therapy ) ,

Even though it's first time to take steroid , Please tell me what should i take in first cycle and eating , schedule for injection ,

I need t know everything about course cycle from A to Z .

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

anything else you want me to do? perhaps tie your shoes for you as well.... i mean, COME ON... you are supposed to do research on your own first and THEN ask questions... i cannot get over the pure laziness of people anymore...

i mean, come on dude... you want my first born too?

Dear Dr.Dylan ,

I am writing to give me your advise about course steroid cycle from beginning to the PCT ( post cycle therapy ) ,

Even though it's first time to take steroid , Please tell me what should i take in first cycle and eating , schedule for injection ,

I need t know everything about course cycle from A to Z .
You need to know everything huh? Funny, because we know nothing about you.

We can't advise you on anything without your full stats experience and goals

I bet you get messages like this all the time dude. I respect your patience, id have gone crazy already
i have my moments bro... like with this one... it just pisses me off the more and more i read it... its just disrespectful to be honest

Top Bottom