napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pct

cloudergord

Hello Dylan. Its a pleasure to reach out to you.
I just watched a few of your videos on Post Cycle Therapy and im trying to figure out what i need or should be using for pct.
First off, im 48 years old 170 lbs and started dabbling with anabolics about 15 months ago. I was getting my gear from a guy i know.
I first started off with test p and tren a. First cycle was short. About 4 weeks bcz i wanted to just get a feel for them. Then i went up to 8 weeks and then a 12 week cycle. I was getting great gains. I mean night and day. The only thing this guy never told me about was the importance of pct. Unfortunately i found out the hard way. Coming off these cycles my body would crash and im actually feeling like shit as we speak. so i asked him about it. He responded, well my supplier doesn't carry anything regarding post. I also noticed that my testes were slightly shrinking. So adding insult to injury i found out that he was way over charging me. 110 bucks for every 10ml bottle. So i started looking elsewhere and found another supplier. I ordered 10ml of test p 100mg tren a 10ml 100mg winstrol 10ml 50 mg and pregnyl 5000 i.u. for post. Still waiting for it to arrive.
I planned on saving the hcg until after i get done cycling bcz i plan on making another order before i go into my pct.
You mentioned that hcg is really not the best bet for pct. Then in another video you suggested using clomid and nolvadex.
All that being said Dylan i want to do this last cycle and get up to maybe 180 lbs mean and lean. Probably 12 weeks and then cool in for 6 months.
Do you recommend the clomid and nolva to help getting things back to normal? Should i hold onto the hcg and just keep it on hand?
Can you recommend something else to help get the little buddies back to normal size after this last cycle?
There is a lot of conflicting cross talk in the forums ive been reading. You really seem to how your stuff which is why im reaching out for your advice.
I thank you for your time Dylan and hope to hear from you soon.
Great information on your videos!!!

Yes. Reckless for sure and nieve. Tren and test is what this younger friend of mine told me to try. I did a bit of research and found out tren was amoung the most powerful steroid in use today so i really didn't give it much thought since i was starting out on a very small cycle. Gains were awesome.

Thanks so much for your reply bud. Appreciate it!

i never once recommended clomid and nolvadex only man... you dont know what you are doing and you are seriously dangerous to yourself bro.. have you had any blood work done?? you run hcg the last four weeks of your cycle right up until pct... im going to show you the proper pct but you must get bloodwork done before you run any sort of cycle man...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Appreciate your response man. I don't believe that i said you only recommended clomid and nolva only. And your right. I don't know what im doing and that is why i am reaching out for help. I admit Ive been reckless. I should have done way more homework before diving into anabolics so recklessly. I do get bloodwork done also. Every 3 months. Last checked, i don't have the resuls but my doctor said that everything looked good. On that note i will be asking for copies of my bloodwork from now on. Thanks for bringing that to my attention also.

I really appreciate your feedback and advice. Up until now, ive never heard of MK or GW and the importance of it for pct. Ive only been reading about products like the hcg, clomid, nolva and something called anastrolze( check spelling) so you don't get man boobs? But your right. I went into this all wrong and totally unprepared. But bloodwork is good. Last checked 2 months ago. BP, normal, cholesterol was where it should be. But from now on, I'll be paying closer attention to it and ask for the lab results from now on.

I know you might think im just a crazy fool for going into this with little to no knowledge or experience. My buddy kinda had me sold on the idea after i saw him after his college football career. Hes huge. But i don't blame him or anyone else. I should have studied the shit instead of jumling in head first.
Reading the last two posts would suggest that i am an idiot. I may be. But from now on, with the guidance of good people like yourself i will be doing everything correctly and to the T!

So again, thanks for all the great advice. It is much appreciated bro!

It's a good thing you came here bro. This way you can be steered in the right direction moving forward. For now make sure you follow that pct and get yourself on track again

Top Bottom