napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pct

dongert3

Hi Dylan, I am a 35 year old male currently 3 weeks in on a sustanon 250 cycle doing 1 shot every 3 days at 1ml. last time I ran a cycle was about six years ago and I did it recklessly and way to long due to lack of knowledge and no pct but i did get serious gains and I was lucky enough not to cause any real damage to myself besides some minor acne on my back which I took Accutane for and it worked great and I haven't got a single blemish or zit in 5 years. This time around I want to make sure I do things the right way. After that I took a couple years off due to my own issues going on in my life and wasn't in the greatest shape. For the past couple of years I have been hitting the gym hard six days a week with a great diet and fully off of everything anabolic and consider myself to be in great shape. I have aromasin, clomid and nolvadex coming in a couple days and my question to you is how should I run these and at what dosages? I find so many different answers for this question but feel that your knowledge seems to be much greater than a lot of these other people that claim to know things. I am pretty lean at about 175lbs and believe that my body doesn't take on too much estrogen as i didn't really suffer from side affects before and don't really feel any at the moment but I am well aware that that could change at any minute. Your knowledge would be much appreciated on respectable dosages and times for the pct. feel free to ask me any questions that you may need to know and I hope to hear back from you. Thank you.

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day
Are these doses for every day

you dont want letro, uh uh, not even.
you need aromasin.

But you are doign 500mg of sust a week?

letro is used to treat very bad gyno, you got really really really bad advice. Never take letro unless actually needed. Its part of a treatment of developed gyno

plus 500mg test at 175 pounds is rather high. But if you feel ok and are getting gains, fine, but you need to resolve your ai pdq at that high of a dose.

I used Nolvadex for pct 40/20/20/20 after a test 350mg cycle and it killed my libido,had no sex drive for 2 months,it finally came back,so I don't know,should I use Clomid and AI only for PCT next time?

Pct question

for PCT I used Clomid 50/50/25/25,Nolvadex 40/20/20/20.is that a bad PCT?Nolvadex kills libido

Nolva does not kill libido, you have no cortisol control whatsoever.

A typical AAS PCT is
Clomid
Nolva
Gw
Osta
Tongkat Ali
Aromosin for awhile until esters clear.

so for my next Test cycle should i drop Nolva to 20/20/20/20,and do I still need to use Aromasin for PCT or drop it?

so for clomid, that means 50 mg PER DAY the first 2 weeks then drop to 25 mg PER DAY the next two weeks... all the other doses like aromasin, gw and mk are all daily doses...

Top Bottom